38: Craving

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The weather was cold, making him shuffle more into the seat of the car once the door was opened by Yeonjun. "After you, Luna."

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung got out of the car to enter the building, which felt like a whole age, but in reality, it was barely a week. Last night, when he came back to his house with Hyuna and Soobin, Hoseok was standing right there to inquire about what he had done all this time with Jungkook. Although the glint in his eyes was mischievous and innocent, Taehyung flushed red on the recall of what he actually did.

Good thing, Soobin was quick to make Hoseok attention divert by talking about new collections of his favorite brand, knowing well how much the older was into fashion—still questioning why he didn't go to this field with all of his striking looks and selected engineering as his profession?

Well, in short, they did save their precious Luna from investigation for the time being and stayed there as per order from their Sire.

"Stop calling him that, Junie, or else he might complain about you to Sire for teasing him." Soobin waved his hand dramatically to prove his point, and the said male blinked slowly before shutting his mouth quickly, watching as the blue-haired bit his lips to control his smile.

"OK, so hyung as you know the order of sire, you will keep in touch with us. We will be tracking your phone just in case. Hopefully, you won't mind." Soobin then softly explained, keeping his voice as low as possible when no one was in their vicinity.

Taehyung clutched his bag, nodding lightly because Jungkook stated a list of some precautions for his safety, and he promised to follow them all looking at the worried look of his hyung. The concerns in those soft eyes couldn't help but make him quickly agree on whatever was asked to promise.

"I'll definitely follow what hyung asked for. Don't worry, if I feel something odd, I'll quickly inform you three, hm?"

••••••••

Wangji threw a whole tantrum looking at the blue-haired after a week, but Taehyung just smiled and called him a child over which he got more sulky. Now, sitting in the library, both males were busy going through some articles as per the advice of their supervisors.

"Good thing! My supervisor passed the data." Smiling ear to ear with the happy news, Taehyung closed his laptop, done with the article he was reading, and stretched his limbs, making his loose hoodie ride up and showcase his soft skin.

"How far you are?" Wangji had to clear his throat to look normal when he definitely felt out of it for a good minute.

"Um, well, yeah... my supervisor added a few things, I just need to compile them."

Checking his phone after Wangji replied, the blue-haired got up from his chair, making the latter frown and get up too.

"Where are you going?"

Taehyung stopped picking up his things, feeling slightly bad for leaving early, but he had to, after all, he had a promise to fulfill. "I have to leave early, sorry Wangji." Giving an apologetic look, he quickly dashed out of the library after getting his things, oblivious to the newly formed dent in the chair he was sitting on.

•••••••••••

"Oh, you are back." Jimin chirped, looking at the male leave the car with Hyuna and Yeonjun behind him as he quit his job at the convenience store as well (another promise plus the owner hired another one as he did a lot of off during the whole month)