🔪Chapter 9a🔪

Aera's pov

I was at my house emptying another tub of ice-cream

" Should I go? Should I not go?" I asked myself, twirling the spoon in my hand.

" Last time I went he almost cut my throat" I muttered.

Yeon-ji has been quite busy, so I can't even ask her to come with me.

Out of nowhere someone was banging on my door, making me flinch out of my trains of thoughts.

I opened the door and Yeon-ji entered sweating heavily and gasping.

" YEON-JI-NAH! What happened to you!?" I yelled and gave her a glass of water.

She gulped it down and took a deep breath to calm herself.

" I think....I think the doctor gave me something" Yeon-ji muttered.

" What? which doctor" I asked and led her to the couch.

" A  surgeon or maybe Gynaecologist...he must have drugged me!" She said.

" Hold on...Why did you go to a surgeon in the first place?" I asked.

" Just wanted todo an eye fill, thought it would be cool" She said as I rolled my eyes.

" Are you feeling better now?" I asked

" Yes thank you. How our new family member doing?" She asked caressing my little bump.

It wasn't too big so I could hide it pretty well, If only people would pay close attention they would know I'm pregnant.

" He or she is doing fine! I wanna find out the gender though" I said.

" Great timing! I'll send you to the doctor I just came from, and you just have to find the gender and ask him if he did anything to me" Yeon-ji said as I nodded.

Next day~

I took an appointment, his name is Lee Do-hyun

" Good morning Miss Kang" He greeted me as I entered his office.

" Good morning!" I greeted back.

" I know this is not the right time but ah...I'm a huge fan of yours" He said as I giggled.

That just makes the job easier

" Thank you!" I said as he picked up my report.

" Your 1 month pregnant. Congratulations! You want to know the gender I see" He said reading the report.

" Yes, is it possible here, I thought it would be safest at a high standard clinic so that the media doesn't get to know" I said, as he nodded understanding

" So shall we begin?" He asked as I nodded excitedly.

He offered his hand to me for support, I really imagined Jae-jun doing this not some doctor...

He led me to the kind of operation room, and gently made me sit on the bed.

" Alright let's begin" He said and put on his gloves.

He began doing all the doctory things as well as talking to me.

" How did you get to know about me?" he asked.

" Oh...My friend Yeon-ji recommended you, so I looked you up and you looked like the clinic which keeps records really private" I answered

He seemed to tense up at Yeon-ji' s name, but quickly hit it.

" Ahh...Miss Yeon-ji" He said.

" When she came to my house, she was drenched in sweat I don't know why" I said.

" hm...Yes she woke up gasping...think she was having a bad dream because she kept repeating the name Myeong-O" He said.

" And your done!" He said as I straightened my posture.

" So? Girl or boy?" I asked him.

" It's a..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BOY!" he cheered 

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter 🥲

I don't have much time now

I'll make the part 2 of the 9th chapter soon

Love ya'll ❤️💕