🔪Chapter 9b🔪

Aera's pov

Happiness erupted in my stomach!

" I can't believe it!" I mumbled tears pooling in my eyes.

" If you don't mind me asking....Who is the father? I mean shouldn't he be here to?" Do-hyun asked.

" uhh...It's a surprise for the father" I lied, avoiding the first question.

" Ah okay, billing is just opposite my office" He informed.

" Thank you Mr Lee" I said and exited his clinic going to the counter to pay.

Yeon-ji' s pov

I burst through the main the door and found Do-yeong looking at something on his computer while eating his salad.

" Why are you eating now? Didn't you see my texts?" I asked putting all the grocery bags on the kitchen counter.

" I saw it" He answered coldly, eyes not leaving the screen.

" Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

" That is my response" He said.

" Do you play Go with Dong-eun? Do you?" I asked but he ignored me.

" I just don't understand!" I yelled in frustration.

" How could someone like Dong-eun even manage your attention?" I said.

" She made me curious when we met, I found myself waiting for her. And when I met her again I wanted to beat her in Go" He answered in a trance, making me shocked.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and Aera came in all excited and Happy.

" So I found the gender of the baby" She started as Do-yeong and I leaned, interested.

" It's a Boy!" She shouted as we started laughing.

" I'm sooo happy for you!" I exclaimed and hugged her.

" Congratulations Aera" Do-yeong said and pulled her into a hug.

" Thank you Oppa, I just whished that...Jae-jun would be here and celebrate with me" She said tears pooling in her eyes but she fought them.

" Ahh that Jae-jun is a total Jerk" Do-yeong said like an overprotective brother.

" Yeon-ji-nah you'll come baby shopping with me won't you" She asked me grinning.

" Of course! Why wouldn't I " I replied.

Suddenly Ye-sol came in the living room.

Aera's pov

" Aunty!" Ye-sol ran into my arms.

" Hi my cutie pie" I said kissing her cheek.

" Why was everyone shouting?" She asked.

I looked at Yeon-ji asking permission if I can tell Ye-sol, she nodded her head.

" Ye-sol would you like a younger cousin brother?" I asked as her eyes gleamed.

" yes! I would love a baby brother" She exclaimed.

" Well in 9 months your gonna get one!" I said as she shrieked in excitement.

" Really! Yay! Then I won't have to play alone!" She said.

" That's right!" I said and put her down.

" Hello baby brother! I am your elder cousin sister Ye-sol! I hope you come soon" She said talking to my bump standing on her tippy toes.

We all laughed at her cuteness.

A/n 

Why is this chapter so short?

Believe me guys chapter 9a and 9b both combined together are one whole episode.

anyways I am never making chapters like these 2 ever again! I mean look how small they are!

Anyways I'm going to go make the next chapter.

Love ya'll ❤️💕