25. First Kiss

The waiters served food on the tables. On one table all the elders were sitting and on the other the youngsters.

"I don't know how she'll be as a daughter-in law but she was the best daughter I could ask from god" Maitri's mother Jiya said to Kaira looking at Maitri who was safely tucked in Aryaman's arms and was laughing at the joke Aarchi cracked.

"We don't want a daughter-in law. We want a daughter" Kaira placed her hands on Jiya's hands and assured her. They soon got engaged in the talks of the wedding while having dinner. On the other hand, Aryaman and Maitri were being teased beyond imagination.

"Didi I didn't know you had it in you to propose jiju" Divya, Maitri's sister said looking at her teasingly.  Maitri stuck her tongue out and looked at Aryaman who smiled dreamily at her.

"Forget bhabhi, I didn't expect my brother to panic when a girl is on her knees" Aviraj said placing a hand on Aryaman's shoulder.

"Shut up" Aryaman glared at Aviraj who took his hands away from him.

"Am happy for you" Aviraj hugged Aryaman tightly knowing how much his brother suffered earlier because of a girl who played with his emotions. He was glad for Maitri to bring out the carefree Aryaman.

"Where's Nidhi?" Aryaman asked Aviraj noticing that Maitri was busy talking to others.

"Later" Aviraj's smile fell and he whispered in low tones.

"You're fine?" Aryaman looked at Aviraj concerned.

"As always" Aviraj winked and walked to Maitri's side to disturb her.

"Wassup buddy" Saaransh and Vikram (Rudraansh and Ruhanika's son) hugged Aryaman and congratulated him.

"Now even am getting married, what about you? Plan to stay bachelor all life long?" Aryaman asked Saaransh. 

"Things are under construction. I'll give good news before the end of the year" Saaransh said winking at Aryaman who looked at him confused.

"Name please" Aryaman crossed his hands at his chest in a no-nonsense manner and asked for the girl's name.

"Wait for the whole surprise" He said smugly in hushed tones.

"You sneaky bastard" Aryaman clapped his hands with Saaransh and hugged him in a bro-manner.

"Am there too incase you guys forgot about me" Vikram said hugging both of them. 

"How can we forget our chipku?" Saaransh hit Vikram's head lightly. Next Raj, Manav and Vihaan came in line to congratulate.

"So Maitri...we see" Raj said giving him a teasing look.

"Yes her" Aryaman looked back at Maitri who was already looking at him with a smile.

"Ewww, stop your PDA" Manav said scrunching his nose. Vihaan agreed with Manav making Aryaman punch both of them lightly on the stomach.

"Maan" Maitri tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hayeee bhabhii ji" All his 3 friends teased her.

"Can I borrow him for a few minutes?" She asked sweetly.

"Why for a few minutes, he's your personal property now. Do whatever you want with him" Vihaan said teasing her making her turn a deep shade of red.

"You all will rot in hell. Wait for my time" She replied to them back holding her smile elegantly.

"Its 3 vs 1 bhabhi jii" Manav said laughing.