39: Overprotection?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The soft-touch over his waist was lulling him to sleep, but the continuous vibration of the device didn't let him rest anymore, erupting a noise of displeasure when he took it and saw the contact displayed there.

"Hyung?" It was barely six in the morning, and he just got some sleep after his sweet moments with his big, bunny mate. Also, even when Hoseok was a morning person, he would never disturb his sleep this early when his schedule was usually after nine.

Gazing behind him to find Jungkook snoring softly, all while clutching his body very close to his own, Taehyung gently took the hand away from his waist and got up to attend to the call, moving out of the room so as not to disturb the older's sleep.

"Hyung, good morning. Is everything alright?"

There was a deafening silence before some clattering was heard along with a hush voice. "Um, nothing. I thought you were back at your home, but -"

"No, I'm still at Hyung's."

"I... I see."

Noticing the clear hesitation in the voice, Taehyung took a soft breath and asked the other. "Hyung. Why would you think that I was back? Is something wrong?"

A soft voice of closing the door was heard next, and some deep breaths too. "Hyung."

"Look, Tae, I don't want to make you disturb this early, but the matter doesn't look so small to me anymore."

Frowning deeply at the words, Taehyung clutched the phone tightly, walking to the kitchen to get some water, feeling his throat parched. "You can tell me anything, hyung."

"Ha... Tae, don't be worried much, but it seems like someone broke into your house a little while ago." The glass filled with water almost dropped off from his grip on hearing that. Someone broke into his house? But why?

"Hyung-"

"Pup, is everything alright?" Taehyung turned back to find Jungkook looking at him with a small frown, his bed hair scattered here and there with concern filled in his eyes.

Should I tell him?

"Ah, nothing. Hyung called about something related to my house." Jungkook wanted to ask more but halted when Taehyung left the kitchen, clutching the phone to his eat. His mind was stuck on the still-filled glass with water, and that scent of distress.

.
.
.

"I'll look into it, don't worry, hyung. Maybe some robber tried it." Hoseok was still not convinced as ever but agreed to drop the topic when Taehyung said that he would visit and file a complaint after looking into it.

Sighing once the call was ended, the blue-haired left his phone on the table and went to the closet, thinking of starting the day because his sleep was definitely gone.

Two arms sneaked around his waist when he was finished taking out clothes, blooming a sweet smile on his dry lips. "It's early, baby. Are you leaving already?"

Leaning back on the buff chest that he started to love a lot, Taehyung let his head fall on the shoulder of the older male who happily let him do anything and even pulled him closer. "I don't want to go, but duty calls, hyungie."

Jungkook looked like a love-struck male, just basking in the scent of his mate who looked tired, yet perfectly gorgeous even in his morning state. "Pup, you are too pretty, you know that, right?"