chapter thirteen

While doing my maths l get a message from mason l roll my eyes and open it thinking he would call me another slur. Instead he was asking why l was ignoring him l just ignored him again l did not have time for his shenanigans. I continue on with my homework and soon the sun started to set l lay on my desk exhausted from the work. Why did the teachers have to give so much damn homework. As l thought about it l heard my name being called so l went downstairs and dinner was ready l take my plate and l wanted to eat upstairs because l just wanted to be alone for now and l guess my mom understood as she did not say anything. I eat in my room while watching some commentary on youtube. Atleast l could know about the new tea and stuff.

After eating and binge watching youtube l got ready to sleep so l got into my pink comfy pajamas and slept like a baby.

The next morning l got out of bed and stretched before going downstairs. I saw my cute dog sleeping my heart melted it was so cute but l did not want to wake it up. So l quietly got the food l needed then l went back upstairs.

While eating l hear my mom burst into my room. "You only have 30 minutes l also have work." I sigh. "Okay." She leaves my room l quickly finish eating and freshen up before going back downstairs l got to the car waiting for my mother and soon she came. "Oh hey l thought you were still inside." She says while fastening her seatbelt. "No." She starts up the car and drives.

Soon enough we arrive l tell my mother goodbye before exiting the car and getting into school l do the same old thing open my locker and exchange my books. Luckily today l had art but maths was first.

There was still about thirty minutes until the bell rang so l went outside and saw my friends shalom and riley! I go up to them and l sat by them. "Hey guys!" I say smilling. "Oh hey." Riley says. "What you guys doing?"
"We were just talking about rileys ex."
"Oh intresting." I say putting my bag down. "Mhm anyways continue riley."

"So l beat him up and he got expelled and l am never going to see his face again!" I wondered if that was the fight that broke out the other day. "Wait were you apart of that big fight that happened the other day?" I ask she nods and l was shocked l never expected her to be a fighter she looked a little too soft for that but l guess never judge a person by their looks. "Damn okay."

"Hello." I look towards the sound and it was mason. I just looked away. "Oh hello." Shalom says. "Do you guys mind if l sit here?"

"Of course not."

He sits down next to me but l did not care. "So anyways riley continue."

"Well l cant theres a stranger here."

"Oh sorry am l interrupting something?"

"Well kind of."

"Sorry l just wanted to talk to stella." Riley and shalom look at me. "Stella."

"Hm?" I ask pretending to be confused
"Go and talk to him." Shalom says. "Who?" Riley and shalom roll their eyes. "Come on lets talk inside the school." Riley suggests. "I guess." We all go and mason tried to get my attention on the way but l completely ignored him l was not intrested in his excuses. We make it to a weird part of school and we were by the janitors room. "So anyways." Shalom pushes me into the janitors room. "Shalom! What the-" l feel someones body on mine and then l hear a door close and lock.

"Who the hell is this!?" I say panicked l could not see a thing. "Its me." It was mason l roll my eyes. "Ugh not you."

"What did l do to you?" He asks while wrapping his hands around my waist l take his hands off of me. "Dont play dumb mason you know what you said."

"Why would l be asking you if l did know?"
"Because you knew it was wrong."

I hear him sigh. "Just tell me please."
"You called me a racial slur."