shouting

Jk - y/nie please don't make me give you a smack just obey me kid or you will really regret later (calm yet stern)

As you peeked out of jin's embrace and pouted and looked at jk then looked at jin with pleading eyes..

Jin - I'm not gonna say anything kiddo nor gonna save you from him now it's your choice what you want to do.....

As you gave up and jumped from jin's lap but your leg got twisted and you were about to fall down but jin quickly caught you and gave you a smack on your butt not too hard but enough to make your eyes teary..

Jin - how many times we have to tell you huh not to jump. not to jump. See now what if you have fallen and got hurt (scolded)

Y/n - sworry (said in baby voice while tears came out of your eyes)

Jin - (sigh) it's ok now go and sleep or you will get something from your kookie oppa as well (as he kissed you forehead and wiped your tears)

As you looked at jk and ran to him and hugged his wrist tightly as he looked at you with raised eyebrows..

Y/n - y/nie is sorry oppa (sad pout)

As all chuckled at your cuteness and ofcourse jk melted too like who can be angry with such a cutie..

Jk picked you up in his arm and kissed your whole face making you giggle as you kissed his cheeks ..

Jk - now say good night to oppas and then let's go (soft)

As you pouted sadly and said..

Y/n - gud noightttt ( pout)

As all chuckled and said good night to you as well and jk took you to your room and made you sleep.....

...................

Next morning......

It was Sunday so you were sleeping peacefully till 9 but then tae came to ruin your precious sleep....

Tae - com'on bubba wake up now (shaking you softly)

Y/n - ahhh oppaaaaaa lemme sleeppp pleaseeee it's sundayyyyy (whining)

Tae - jungkookkkkk (shout)

As you thowed your blanket and wide open your eyes and then look at tae with a look saying whyy and that's when jk entered....

Jk - yes hyung (looked at you and understood why did he called and thought to tease you a bit )

Tae - see your lovely sister is still on bed (complaining)

Y/n - am I not your lovely sister huhhh (angry pout)

As they tried hard to not chuckle and of course they succeed..

Jk - y/n (stern)

Y/n - ahhhh youu bothhh aree sooo baddddddd (shout loudly)

As they both covered their ears..

Tae - aishh my poor earsss .you brat stop shouting (annoyed)

As you giggle looking at their annoyed faces...

Jk - youu come here (ran to you but you ran while looking at back sticking out your tongue to him but bumped into something and you looked up and saw tae as you were about to run again but tae caught you and you started wiggling in his grip)