| 07 |

༊˚ 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

There's a loud bang echoing around. I flinch at the sound before letting out a groan. Opening my eyes a bit with a frown on my face, I look around the space and it takes me more than a minute to realize that I'm not in my room. I'm in Taehyung's room. 

I got married. 

I jolted up at another bang on the bedroom door. I fix my hair before getting on my feets to open the door. "Coming!" I exclaimed with my half open eyes. "Y/n! Stop!" Taehyung approaches me from behind and just when I reach out my hand to open the door, he grabs me from behind. "What the hell-" I gasp as he spins me around to face him. "Don't open the door." He muttered, suddenly looking wide awake. 

I blink at him. "Why?" I questioned as the guy let out a sigh. "Taehyung? Y/n? Are you there?" It was Irene on the door.  "She is going to break the door." I whisper yelled at the man who shook his head. "Just stay here and don't open the door." I knitted my brows in confusion and stayed still in my place. 

Taehyung was panicking as I watched him remove the mattress from the floor where I was sleeping. He placed my pillow in his own mattress and then let out a sigh. "Open the door now." I shrugged my shoulders and went to open the door. "Y/n—" Irene's words died down as soon as I opened the door and faced her. 

"HI! Good morning!" I kept my voice calm as I stared at the woman who blinked her eyes while staring at me from up to down. "Good…. Morning.." Her voice came out uncertain as shook her head. "What's wrong?" I asked, raising a brow at her. She twisted her lips before pushing me aside and getting inside the room. "I'm sorry!" Irene exclaimed as she looked around the room. I stood in a corner while Taehyung stood up from the mattress. I watched in confusion. 

What the hell is going on?

"Irene Noona, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked. The said woman roamed her eyes around the bedroom and as soon as her dark brown eyes landed on the bed , she let out a loud gasp. "Seokjin was right..  you did break the bed.." It took me a whole minute to register what she exactly was talking about. 

"You did break the bed."

A broken bed on the wedding night. 

Fuck.

My cheeks heated up for no reason. This was more embarrassing than I thought it was. "He was listening, wasn't he?" Taehyung questioned, seemingly aware of his cousin brother's nature. "That's not the point right now! You know how he is!" Irene tried to defend her husband before turning to me. "Are you okay?" She asked, concern lacing her words along with a tint of teasing. I blinked my eyes fast while nodding with uncertainty.