26. Flight To Home

The families of the to-be groom and bride returned to India at the earliest to begin the wedding preparations while Maitri and Aryaman came a week later.

Aryaman knocked on Maitri's apartment door, waiting for her impatiently.

"What? You'll break my door" She opened the door hurriedly and went inside pulling her suitcases out. Aryaman looked at the size of her bags and then at her and rolled his eyes.

"Let me do that. you lock the house" He easily pulled her suitcases out while she rechecked everything in her apartment. Aryaman stood in front of the elevators waiting for it to arrive while Maitri stood in front of her door.

"Where are you lost?" Aryaman wrapped a hand over her waist and asked her.

"Next time I'll return here I'll be Maitri Aryaman Ranawat" She felt emotional closing her apartment door.

"You might have my name behind yours but you are you. You give yourself a personality, an identity in the world. My name simply adorns yours" He rubbed her shoulder, pulling her tightly in his embrace. She leaned her head on his shoulder and looked at him with teary eyes.

"I hate you when you say such cute things. I can't even stay sad for a long time" She hit his chest playfully.

"What will you do now? I've already trapped you" Aryaman turned her body towards his and said with a proud look.

"Buri phas gayi (I've got trapped badly)" She rolled her eyes at him and pushed him away to lock the door.

"Let's go we will miss the flight" He said holding the elevator open as she quickly rushed inside, double checking for her passport and tickets.

-----------------------

"Maitri"

"Ji" Maitri laid on the bed in Aryaman's private jet. She had her glasses on and legs crossed as she worked on her laptop. Aryaman walked out of the bathroom hiding something behind him.

"Maitrii" He called her once again.

"Kya? Am busy Maan" She didn't look up once from the laptop screen.

"I'll burn down this laptop one day" He murmured to himself angrily before launching himself on her and throwing away her laptop on to the other side. He placed his head on her lap and played with her hair.

"What are you doing Maan?" She pulled her hair out of his grip making him look at her angrily. She glared back at him. Without saying anything, he stood up slightly and pulled her hair in front again. She hit his hand and tried to push him away from her lap but he stopped her by pulling her glasses away.

"Maan, why are you disturbing me?" She crossed her hands and looked down at her lap.

"You'll do something for me?" He asked looking at her with shiny eyes.

"That is my trick to get my work done from you" She looked at him with scrutinizing eyes.

"Please" He gave her puppy-eyes look.

"As long as that something doesn't involve me cumming for you. Am seriously tired right now to do anything that requires you doing something to me" She said stretching her arms and leaning onto the wall of the private jet. After the marriage was announced, Aryaman and Maitri never left one chance to makeout.

"I know dear you are dying to cum for me but this is non-sex thing am asking for" He held her face in his hand and shook her head.

"That's new. What is it?" She asked interested.