1. Intro

Hello guys!

Thank you for reading and loving "The idol next door". I am back with another story. I hope you guys will like it.

This story is purely based on my imagination so please don't hate anyone. I don't own any BTS members. I have just used their names so that you guys will have an idea about the appearance of the characters.

All the images used here belong to their original owner. If you find this story on other platforms please inform me as I am uploading it only on Wattpad.

Spread love and don't waste your time on hating anyone as we only have one life and it's too short to waste it on hating. Saranghae bangtan.
Borahae ARMY. 💜

PLOT:

Jiya, a 24 year old Indian girl who has rich parents but still she wants to be self independent. So she left her home two years ago and was living a peaceful life away from trouble but for how long? She doesn't know.

The most important things in her life are family, work and music. She loves her family and she is a big fan of BTS and Shawn Mendes. She wants to watch their concert with her own money.

Jungkook is the youngest member of the world wide famous boyband, BTS. This 25 year old idol broke many records. He has everything- money, fame, family, friends, fans except one thing, a lover.

One night changed everything for both of them.

When she thought she was going to die, she disappeared into thin air. How? She doesn't know.

Jungkook was recording a video of himself while laying on the floor at home to post it on SNS when suddenly a girl, out of nowhere, landed on him.

He thought it was an imagination until he figured that it was the truth.

What will he do? Will he report it to the police?

Let's read this story where a girl teleported straight from India into Jungkook's arms.

First chapter will be out on Kim Taehyung's birthday. You know the date, right?

ArchieJeon helped me with the title of this book. Thank you so much.

Please vote and comment. Are you guys excited?

Thank you. 💜

PS: I AM MISSING THE BOYS VERY VERY MUCH!! I DON'T KNOW HOW AM I GONNA COPE UP WITH THE NEXT YEAR WITHOUT THEM. HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITHOUT THEM? DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.