bad girl

The next day.....

It was 7:30 today jk came to wake you up..

Jk - princess wakey wakey (caressing your hair)

Y/n - oppaaaa lemme sleep pleaseeeee (covering herself head to toe with blanket)

Jk - bubba wake up you will get late for school naa (Soft)

Y/n - ahhhh get losttt don't be annoying i don't wanna goo to that hell (shouted being annoyed)

But soon you realised what you said and guilt plus fear ran through your body as you slowly peeked out of the blanket only to see jk glaring at you as you quickly cover yourself again..

Jk - remove the blanket Kim y/n (cold)

As you slowly removed it only till your eyes and looked at him with scared eyes..

Y/n - o- oppa i d-didn't mean to b-be r-rude s-sorry (held the top of the blanket tightly being scared to come out)

But jungkook just pulled the blanket and throwed it on the side and your eyes started to get teary...

He picked you up and you hugged him like a koala as you snuggled in his neck and he could clearly hear your crying voice mumbling sorry..
He sighed regretting his behaviour and took you to the bathroom while rubbing your back and then landed you in there..

Y/n - o-oppa s-sorry (looked at him with doe puffy eyes while tears were flowing down your face)

Jk - come (said really softly and opened his arms for a hug)

As you quickly hugged him tightly while he caresed your back softly..

Jk - shh shh it's ok princess stop crying (kissed your head)

Y/n - y-y/nie is a b-bad g-girl b-but i really d-didn't mean t-to t-talk t-to you like t-that  i p-promise I will never e-ever talk like this  again I'm soo stupid naa I a-am really b-bad I m really sorry oppa please f- forgive me (crying hard feeling guilty)

Jk sighed listening to you and cupped your cheeks and made you look  at him...

Jk - shhh who said my y/nie is bad girl huh tell me I will beat their ass up ,my princess is the bestest girl and i understand you didn't mean to say that kiddo tell me did i punish you hmm it sometimes happens but that doesn't mean it's ok it do that and i believe  my princess she will never hurt anyone intentionally right.. (said softly while kissing you whole face)

As you nodded looking down sniffing cutely..

Jk - now go and take a bath or you will get late for school (kissed your forehead)

As you nodded and went to take bath meanwhile jk prepared your school uniform and hang it in the dressing room..

Jk - I have hung your uniform in the dressing room ok bubba take a quick bath and come downstairs fast (said still standing in the dressing room)

Y/n - okiee oppaa ..

After he heard you he went downstairs to the dinning room where tae was present..

Tae - what took so long (raised eyebrows)

As jk sighed and told everything to tae ..

Tae - she is really sensitive you know na you shouldn't have scared her she was already guilty (sighed heavily)

Jk - i know Hyung (feeling really guilty)

Tae - it's ok just apologize to her (patting his head)

That's when you entered with a pouty face..

Tae - good morning bubbaaa (smile )

Y/n - good morning tae tae oppa (as you sat on the chair still pouting)

you looked at jk and saw his sad face you tilted your head to the side being confused..

Y/n -  gud morning kookie oppaa (kissed his cheeks)

Tae - heyyy what about Mee huhh you don't love me I see (looked down pretending to be sad)

As you giggled and kissed his both cheeks.. and then looked at jk agian who still at a sad face as you stand on the chair seeing this tae held you quickly not wanting you to fall..
And then you cupped jk's cheeks as he looked at you..

Y/n - why is my cutie oppa sad (squeezing his cheeks)

Jk - i m sorry princess i scolded you nah I'm bad oppa right (looked down)

Y/n - nooooooo!!! You are the best's bestest oppa in the worlddddd and it was my fault as well (jumped on him and hugged him tightly)

As tae chuckled looking at them but then he realised the time and his eyes got wide ....

Tae - y/n!! It's already 8:30 you have to reach school at 9 eat fastt!! You will get late kidd!! ..

your and jk's eyes widened hearing this as you broke the hug and started to eat your breaky fast..

Jk - (lightly smack your head) slowly kid (rubbing your back)

Y/n just nodded and after a while you finished your pancake and was about to get up but tae held back of your shirt and made you sit agian and then passed you the milk...

Y/n - oppaaa im getting late please lemme skip this today (whining)

Tae - you are making it hard for yourself kid drink it right now before I give you a smack (strict)

Y/n - fineeee.. strict ass (mumbled the last but it was loud enough to be heard by both of them as they secretly chuckled)

Then you drank the milk and the ran to the door and wore your shoes..

Y/n - oppaa fastt fastt or jinnie oppa will for sure kill me this time with his scary glares (fake crying)
• jin is her class teacher..

Jk - ok so you want to go to school without your bag (sarcastic smile)

Y/n - ahhh oppaa you should have got it nahh (still fake crying)

Tae - here your bag (made you carry it) now goo take care (kissed your forehead)

As you and jk both left...

......

To be continued...

I was thinking not to upload this part but I just did it I hope you liked it if you did please comment ik you all don't comment but it's ok I still love you all :""") <3333...

Thanku for reading<3333