˖ ׁ ׅ 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭˖ ׁ ׅ ୨୧ -mike schmidt smut

𝟏𝟖+

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: mike came home from a long tiring night shift, he visibly needed to be released of stress + abby was staying over at her aunts house for a night

     ˖ ׁ ׅ 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞.୨୧came home instantly taking off his security jacket. "hii baby!" you say sitting up from the couch and giving your bf a bear hug. mike smiled and greeted you back. you could tell something was off. you sat back down on your couch as mike walks into his room ploping himself on the bed. you were going to countinue watching tv giving him some of his on space, but you couldn't. something was off about him and it made you feel really uneasy. you walk up to his door and knock. "come in," he said lazily sighing. "hey baby- are you okay." you sit on the side of the bed running your hand through his hair as he lays down playing with his thumbs. mike wasn't the one to show emotional emotions, he liked to play cold, but this time you see tears running down his face. you wipe them off with your thumb. "you can tell me anything?" "is it abby?" mike swallows his tears. "kinda." "it just, it just feels like." the room fell silent as tears fall from his face again. "i feel like im not being a good brother. "𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞. 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞." 

     "˖ ׁ ׅ 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞.୨୧" abby loves you. she does, i can see it, i really can. she just loves you in her own way, give her sometime." you smile at him. "now she may be upset you made her stay a night at aunt jane's but thats life." "your right." mike sits up. "im just stressed out right now, like really really stressed, like stressed out of my fucking mind." you give him a long kiss on his forehead. "everything will be okay. everything will be okay." you try to think of ways to help relieve his stress, something popped in your head. "i know a way i can help you out, if you want." mike knew exactly what you meant making him smile and sigh. "only if you want too." you got off the bed and got on your knees. you unbuckle his belt and take down his pants. then he took of his boxers revealing his hard dick already spilling with pre-cum. you lick from the bottom to the top swirling your tounge at the tip licking off the pre-cum. the room was filled with mike's whimpers, groans, and moans. "does it feel good?" you question. "yeah, yeah it does." mike re-adjusts his hips. soon enough he was at the brink of climax and his whimpers, moans, and groans got louder. "fuck- baby, right there." you look up at him still sucking his dick. "mhmm f-fuck.." "im gonna cum baby.." you pick up your pace, your licks and kisses getting sloppier. mike places his right hand on the back of your neck. "fuck, fuck, fuck...baby shit." his warm semen went into your mouth, and you swallowed. mike was silent for a moment relaxing himself. "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲" he says smiling and gives you a long kiss.