32. One Month Later

TARGET: 140 VOTES & 40 COMMENTS

ONE MONTH LATER

"Papa papa pata hai aaj kya hua (Do you know what happened today?)" Aarchi said swatting Aryaman's hand away from food. Rishav who was busy on his phone, kept it aside upside down and looked at her with full attention. Maitri side hugged Rishav who patted her cheek and she placed her shopping bags on the dining table excitedly.

"What happened?" Rishav spoke excitedly to match their level of excitement.

"Today me and bhabhi went out for shopping in a mall. We were having lunch beside this couple. So the guy went like 'Tum meri mummy se recipes leke waise khana kyun nahi banati'.(Why don't you learn a few recipes from my mother?) He was such a red flag but anyways" Aarchi said pushing Aryaman to take another seat so she could sit beside Rishav. Maitri went onto the other side of the table and sat pushing Aviraj into another seat so she could sit closer to Rishav.

"Bande ki koi value hi nahi hai (No value for guys)" Aryaman and Aviraj murmured to themselves.

"What did the girl reply?" Rishav asked looking between the two girls.

"Tum mere papa se paise kaise kamate hai kyun nai sikhlete(Why don't you learn how to earn money from my dad?) Plus she just stood up and left. He totally deserved it" Maitri said happily. Aryaman and Aviraj looked at each other talking in their manner agreeing to what that girl did.

"Ohhh burnnn!!!" Rishav closed his fist and blew air on it like the Gen-Z people.

"I know right. It was so fun" Aarchi said eating from the plate Aryaman was going to eat.

"Where's ma?" Maitri asked looking around noticing Kaira was missing.

"She's gone to that shithead's house. Definitely she's going to teach my wife something weird" Rishav said making a face. Maitri still didn't understand why Ruhanika and Rishav kept fighting like children all the time.

"By the way we met Saaransh bhai also" Maitri said picking a fry from Aarchi's plate and dipping it in the sauce.

"What was that bastard saying?" Rishav again made a face. Maitri and Aarchi snickered at his looks.

"Nothing just hi hello. He looked like he was waiting for someone so we didn't talk much" Aarchi replied as Maitri stuffed her mouth with food.

"Good. Let him disturb other people. He shouldn't disturb my princesses" Rishav said happily. 

"I'll go keep the bags" Maitri stood up to take the bags to her room.

DINNER TIME

"Wouldn't it be a little too extra?" Maitri asked Divya who was glaring at Manav who looked at her with a smirk.

"Just do as I said. Sab karne ke baad yeh inhe extra lag raha hai. (After doing everything she feels its extra)" Divya said annoyed.

"Why are you getting angry on me?" Maitri asked with a pout.

"Am not angry on you, just some people here who don't understand simple instructions" Divya was glaring at everyone now.

"Is it di?" Manav asked trying to be cheeky.

"First things first Mr. Manav Agarwal. She is my di, your bhabhi. Second, you didn't finish your laps, ate all kinds of junk foods despite my denial and are yet standing infront of me with thus smug face thinking its cute. Should I complain about you?" Divya asked Maitri to hold as she scolded Manav. Maitri chuckled hearing her scolding her husband's friend.