Chapter 3: Footless walk

The Sun scorched the earth's land blinded in its blight. At a glance, the road seared with light forms hitting, and radiates the surface like a pan cake cooking vessel gissiling before dissolving into a bitter evaporated clump of wasteland. This in an actuality course turns just a time killer for the real land, wasted and not gleaming of a single rainfall for a glorious chance in a severe tirade. Though, the wheat fields glazed lightly through the winds. It did not matter. But did for those not rooted on the soils so giving and fruitful.

A silhouette in the distance of the asphalt road began to take shape, the blurriness shifting harder to see. Unsurprisingly, he has been walking about an hour or so. No water. No help. No turned. Especially no sign of people nearby. John is in the middle of a road surrounded by fields of wheat crops, and wasted in the sun's blight of an extremist heat wave.

To counter the heat, John took off his suit, and used it as a form of hoodie to cover his head from the sun. The more he looked at it; the more he sweated. Currently, he keeps on walking wherever he's instinct leads him.

It isn't much but it'll do for now. Regardless, John's breath becomes heavy and hot. The small breeze that blew into his face couldn't even keep him cool. His posture mimicking that of an old lady.

'Wish I could get a drink right about now,' he thinks in thought.

Taking one step at a time; Taking every single breath; every single thing he does only bathes himself in all this no good foreshaken sun, and the road stretches, makes for a chance for his life.

Again, the wind in his face rushed at him. This time seeping into the fabric. It whistles. It tells wind of his unaccomplishment: he is unright bad - he should die, die, and die.

His eyes took no further to confuse him as well. Seeing things out of his own thoughts. Hallucinations. The deepest parts.

It got even worse. He heard certain noises coming from his back. He thought he might have a hearing disability. Fortunately when he turned, he stared, and for just a second, an opportunity blossomed.

Vvvvrrrrrrrr

The heat of tires vibrations caused John to snap.

Some faraway distance behind John, the form of a silhouette body blurred as it was on the road. It is uncertain.

But John sensd it quicker. He knew it.

The silhouette then shaped into a sleek bodily exterior and it's legs, on all four, rolled on the road with an extent of a rough humming sound, with the the wind on it's side, the silhouette zoomed past distances.

Right as John noticed the silhouette, it had already bypassed him. In a blitz second, the rushing wind that came along with the silhouette - now a car - drove past him.

John wanted to wave a hand at least, unregretfully, he didn't get his match, but it couldn't be the end.

Maybe there was another car on the way.

He was right.

When he got himself turned on and active; finally gawning an attention span, he set himself to a point to call out for help. Though, he wished he could do so if it weren't for his own difficulties.

At a distance, another car zoomed in again. John held one hand with a thumbs up, while still walking as he hoped for anyone to stop by. Yet, there weren't. The second did not even pay any attention. John wanted to be heard. At the last second, before the last car almost passed him he leaped into the road waving both arms in an effort to stop the car, and while also not trying to get him ramped over.

While he's effort were entripid, he wasn't successful, which the car sided only to escape from John at some speed. It was maybe due to John resembling a turned, or he couldn't yell, that the car saw him as a threat to which it diverted mid range.