5. Heaven

JIYA'S POV-

I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. My whole body was in pain. It felt like I was beaten by someone so hard.

Ah... It hurts.

And that's when it strike me. I was actually beaten by someone. Slowly all the memories came back to me. The goons, the building, the push, me being in the air and then...the light struck me. Wait ... The light struck me!!! How's that possible. After that I...I don't remember anything. Aaaah!

I guess, I am dead because no one can survive after falling down from an eight storey building.

Mom... dad I miss you :(

I again tried to open my eyes and this time I succeeded.

As soon as I opened my eyes I saw something unbelievable... something that is out of this world. That's why I immediately closed them.

I am dreaming, right? Yeah, because what I saw right now can't happen in reality.

Am I really in heaven? Yes, miracles happen there only. And maybe God fulfilled at least one of my wishes that's why I am seeing something unbelievable like this.

I again opened my eyes and saw a person sitting beside me.

He was looking at me in confusion.

I tried to sit properly but couldn't because of the pain so he helped me.

After sitting properly, I looked into his eyes. He was looking so handsome. I can't believe that I am sitting in front of him right now. I am dreaming, right?

"Ju-jungkook?" I said looking at him still in shock.

"You are Jeon Jungkook, right?" I asked again trying to confirm my suspicion.

"Yes I am." He said.

Oh God! His voice is so good in real. I can't... I really can't believe that I heard him right now.

Wait! God, did you really listened to my prayers? I am really sitting in front of Jeon Jungkook, the Golden Maknae of BTS. Even if it's happening in heaven or in my dream, I am still happy to see him in front of me. Thank you God.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

'Whoa, his voice is like music to my ears.'

Yeah. I can listen to him forever.

'First answer his question, idiot.'

"Y-yes I-I am fine. Oh my God, Jungkook. I can't believe that I am sitting in front of you right now. I have always dreamt of watching your concert but never got the chance to watch it live before I died. But I am happy that I am finally meeting you. I don't know if it's heaven or if its a dream. But it's okay. God, you really listened to my prayers even if the timing is wrong but I have no problem."

He frowned after listening to my chatter.

"Ommo, I am really sorry. I know I am speaking a lot but I can't control my feelings when it comes to you guys. I just love you all."

"What?" He said looking at me in confusion.

"Aah! I am sorry. I got really excited." I said feeling embarrassed.

'Ugh! You are really embarrassing yourself in front of your favourite idol. He will go away if you keep doing this.'

I was looking down when he tried to say something.

"Umm.. actually I want to ask you something. How did you come here?"

"Ohh It's a long story and I don't think we have that much time to talk so in short, my last wish before I died was to meet my parents, BTS members and Shawn Mendes. But I think God can't fulfill all my wishes in this short span of time so he brought you here in heaven or in my dream so that I can at least meet you and then proceed to the afterlife."

I ranted in one go and then sighed.

I think I need to drink water.

I looked around and saw that it's the same room we often see in Jungkook's live.

Wait am I in his house? No....no that's not possible.

My train of thoughts came to the stop when Jungkook spoke again.

"Died?... God?... Wishes?... Heaven?... Dream? Afterlife? I don't know what you are saying? I think you need to see a doctor." He said. He has a frown on his face as if he was confused.

"Doctor? Hahaha I wish this could happen but it is not possible because I am dead." I said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Dead? No you are not dead. You are alive." He said looking into my eyes.

"Oh how I wish this was true but sadly it's not. I died. Yeah, I literally died and all that was very filmy. Okay, have you watched 'uncanny counters'. I am sure you have. It's a very popular kdrama. So just like how that male lead parents met him at a place after their death and before going to the afterlife, I think the same thing is happening with me. And I don't know why God is following a kdrama script but this is actually happening. "

He frowned again and said, "Okay that's not possible because I am very well aware that I am not dead and neither are you. So I am going to call the doctor to check up on you and in the mean time tell me properly what happened."

"Wait! So you mean that I am alive and not dead?" I asked because even if I am alive, I can't be here and should be in the hospital.

He sighed. "Yes you are alive."

Still not believing I pinched myself.

"Oww..." It hurts.

Still not believing, this time I pinched Jungkook.

"Owww..." He massaged the area where I pinched him.

"So-sorry. I was confirming that all of this is real. Wait THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL! But how?" I am shocked now. What's happening with me.

Why am I here? Is he in India? Did he come to save me and take me to his place? No...no... That's rubbish. One moment I was in the air and the next moment I am in heaven...I mean at his place. Is that even possible?

Ugh!! So many questions were coming into my mind. Aah! My head hurts.

I grabbed my hair in frustration.

God!!! What's happening? Why am I here? Not that I am complaining but how's this possible?

~~~
Hey guys!

I hope you like the chapter. Comments your thoughts and please ignore this stupid girl. She is going to embarrass herself in front of her favourite idol.

If you were in her place, what would you have done? Share your thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

💜