Chapter 17

Celeste Pov

“Would you stop hissing Ren, what are you a snake?!” I hissed and later on stop.

I look at Ren shyly. Feeling embarrassed of my own stupidity.

I forgot....you are a snake” I mumbled. He look at me weirdly before crawling fast ahead of me. He didn't even bother giving me a second look.

‘Rude!!, he has no respect.’

“Wait for me. Hey!” I half shouted.

I wanted to have a walk. Alone. But this not-so-little snake keeps following me.

Everyone is busy preparing for our dinner party later. Walang masyadong tao ngayon pati si Mila wala rin.

I'm actually headed towards the deep side of Terrasen Forest. There's a small falls hidden within those bushes and I'm going there right now. Few reasons I love living here is, it's really peaceful and quiet.

“I should had brought Noro and Koa with me” I whispered quietly.

It took me a while to get there. Hinintay ko pa kasing tumigil ang ulan bago ako pumunta rito.

After one hour of walking I finally got a sight of the big oak tree, as usual It was surrounded with tall grass and dandelions. And right next to it was a big dusty rock shape like a broken piece of heart.

‘Even the stone was broken hearted’

Not a second later a burst of sunlight hit my face making me blink, ‘someone should really warn me. I could get blind’. Soon after the cold breeze of wind hit my skin. The silence around me were soon filled with a symphony sounds of the overflowing water from the fields nearby river.

I'm close.

Out of excitement I took my shoes off and run around the field like a five years old child. I can feel the gentle touch of the grass beneath my feet and the smell of fresh rain.

“Finally. Let's go Ren. I wanna lie down a bit” I mumbled softly.

I started putting the picnic blanket right under the old oak tree. Pagkatapos ay dahan-dahan kung inilabas ang mga pagkain na nasa loob ng picnic basket na dala-dala ko.

I started reading the new book I found at the library.

‘Calista El Hiraya Arcane Regal’.

It was written on the first page of the book. I wonder who she might be. She probably own this. Pero paano napunta sa library ang libro niya.

Will who ever this girl is I'm sure she's really pretty.

I started to turn the pages one by one. I felt my whole being calmed. Reading always has a way to relax me.

After reading half the pages of the book I decided to have a swim at the near by falls. I took my veil off. Wala naman ang makakakita sa akin dito kaya pwede ko na siyang tanggalin.

I stared at my own reflection, the water is pure and clear making you see even the tiniest reflection.

My hair was still white, walang pinagbago. My old amethyst eyes were now at the darkest shade of purple. My lips became thinner. I started looking a lot like my father. My face became matured and fierce too. Ibang-iba sa dating ako.

(Crack!!...…..*twig breaking*)

“Who's there?. Come out, show yourself." I asked and started looking for my veil.