chapter fifteen

I quickly got to class as the bell rang l sat down on my chair and just thought of a solution to my questions and luckily no one noticed that l wasn't paying attention.

Soon school was over. I was glad. it was a long and hot day so l could finally drown myself in cold water. While going to my locker l see the same girl from sarahs group come up to me. "Hey l just wanted to tell you that sarah and micheal are going to be at a party tonight. So maybe you can catch them there l can send you the address if you want." It was weird for her to come up to me and say that but l was tempted. "Sure yeah l can give you my number." I give her my phone number. "Alright thanks l will send it to you."

"Alright." She quickly runs off l just shrugged it off and went to my locker and put some books back. After that l closed my locker. I see mason behind me l jumped a bit. "Sorry did not mean to scare you."

"Its a alright." I say with a little chuckle. "Anyways l was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to a party with me?" He nods. "Sure! Should l like pick you up or.."

"Yeah but by the park close to my house."

"Why there?"

"Uhm because my mom strict. Gatta go!" He looked confused. "Okay?" I walk past him and walk out of school to see my moms car. I get into the car. "Hey honey how was school?"

"It was okay." I put on my seatbelt. "Thats great." She starts to drive and l wanted to ask if l could go to the party but l was very scared to ask. "Hey mom...umm can l maybe go to a party?"

"Sure honey! As long as your having fun." I wasnt really that excited because l was going to this party to find out if my boyfriend was cheating on me or not. We soon make it back home and l went upstairs to do my homework. But while l was doing that l heard a bark beside me it was max! He was waging his tail he looked very happy. "Hi boy." He barks l pick him up and pet him l wondered how he walked up here all by himself since his leg was injured. "Whose a good boy. You are! Yes you are!" I kiss his nose. "But l need to study though max so you have to go." I say playing with his front paws. "Alright bye bye." I put him down but he wouldnt leave me alone he kept trying to get on my chair and even tried eating it. "Are you hungry or-"

My mother comes into my room with a basket. "Just here to take the laundry."
"Okay. But mom could you also take max?"
"Of course sweetie!" She picks up max and pets him. "Lets go my baby boy." She takes everything she needs then leaves my room. I continue on with my homework since l had to hand it in by tommorow.

When l was done the sun was setting as always because the teacher's are evil.  I get out of my chair and stretch while yawning from the tiring homework. I look on my bed for my phone but there was nothing there. I was very confused. "Where is my phone?" I think to myself l didnt know but l looked everywhere for it the bathroom,living room, bed rooms and even the kitchen but nothing. Now l was getting worried did l leave it at school or something but no l couldnt have l did for sure put my phone on my bed maybe someday it would appear l did not know but l needed to get ready. So l ran back upstairs and opened my closet l see a lot of options and l pick out a black short dress l looked cute in. I was ready to go but then l back tracked because l did not have my phone l sigh this was a disaster l could not confront my boyfriend if he was cheating but just as my hope had demolished. I hear a honk by my house. I go downstairs and open the front door and it was mason. "Who is it!?" My mom shouts from upstairs. "ITS MY BOYFRIEND! BYE MOM!" I shout louder. "Okay honey!" I close the door behind me and get into masons car quickly. "Drive." I say while putting on my sealtbelt. "Damn not even hello or-"
"I said drive now." He rolls his eyes and starts to drive. "Anyways why didnt you answer my messages and texts?"

"I lost my phone do you know where the party is?" He nods and smiles. "Yep your are lucky to have a friend like me." I roll my eyes. "Sure." He drives to the party and after 20 minutes we had arrived we both get out of the car. "Welp lets get in."
"Okay." We get inside the party and there was music and lights except this time it wasnt so in your face the party looked pretty cool. It was actaully at a venue. Me and mason looked around. "Want to dance my lady?"

"Boy you have a girlfriend." He rolls his eyes. "Whatever anyways lm going to the bathroom."
"Okay." He leaves and l was alone. After some seconds l spot micheal and sarah. They were dancing together and it didnt seem like cheating its just some people dancing. But then what l saw next shook me to the bone l had never in my whole life expected this to happen but it did and my heart shattered as l stood there and watched them. I wanted to cry but also go up to them and be a karen about it but l just stood there in shock  like lightning had gotten in my body.