🔪Chapter 13🔪

I month later

No body's pov~

It was all over news that Park Yeon-ji'  s 10 year marriage had been broken.

Nothing was making sense to anyone right now.

Aera was grateful that Jae-jun hadn't left her side since that night.

but she couldn't help worry about her best friend.

" Darling, Yeon-ji will be fine. She said so herself" Jae-jun said handing Aera her protein milk.

" I can't help it Jae. She has always been on my side, I'd be a terrible friend if I can't help her" Aera said.

" What did Yeon-ji tell you?" Jae-jun asked rhetorically, kneeling down in front of her. 

" Do not stress because it's bad for the baby" Aera muttered.

" Correct. And your doing the exact opposite of what she said" Jae-jun whispered tucking her hair behind her ear.

" Promise me. No taking stress" Jae-jun said sternly.

" I promise" Aera replied pecking his lips.

Aera's pov

Jae-jun had been pretty busy this week so he told me he can't come to the monthly appointment

Thank god, because I didn't want Do-hyun and Jae-jun to break into a fight.

I got into the car and told my driver the location.

Time skip~

Entering the clinic room Do-hyun greeted me as always.

" Where's Mr Jeon?" He asked.

" Oh he's busy so he couldn't come" I replied.

" Alright so shall we begin?" He asked as I nodded.

He checked everything and then made a worried face making me panic.

" What's wrong? Did something happen!?" I asked nervously.

" Your iron is really low and it will affect the baby's health" Do-hyun said.

" I'll give you an injection, but you might feel low for 1-2 days" he said and injected the syringe in my forearm

" Thank you" I said and got up.

" Take care of yourself and the baby" Do-hyun warned as I nodded.

Time skip~

Yeon-ji  called me to her house but when I reached I saw her taking away all of Ye-sol's gadgets.

" Aunty Aera" Yeon-ji muttered and ran towards me.

" What's wrong my cutie pie?" I asked looking at Yeon-ji confused.

" Puppy!" Yeon-ji exclaimed bending down at her height.

" Listen, eomma and appa got into a tiny. and there are somethings Eomma needs to take care of-" Yeon-ji was cut of by Ye-sol.

" I already saw everything. Did you bully your friend? You really burned her?" 

Yeon-ji' s smile dropped as my eyes widened.

" Seung-a says she's scared of me. She asked if I'll bully her too" Ye-sol said.

" That not...No, please, Ye-sol. I'll talk to Seung-a' s mother" Yeon-ji grabbed Ye-sol' s hand but Ye-sol jerked it off.

" Just go away. I don't want to be a weather forecaster when I grow up, Eomma I'm not proud of you anymore" Ye-sol said and hugged me tightly.

 " Aunty can I stay with you and uncle please?" Ye-sol asked tears visible in her eyes.

" Sure baby, go tell the maids to pack your stuff. I just need to talk to Eomma okay?" I said as Ye-sol nodded and ran down.

I pulled Yeon-ji into my embrace as she sobbed.

" Don't worry...I'll handle her okay?" I said and caressed her hair.

Time skip~

" Uncle Jae-jun!" Aera shouted and ran into his arms.

" Hey princess! What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me.

" Ye-sol is going to stay with us from now on. I'll tell you everything later" I said and sat down on the sofa.

Ye-sol went and played with the dog while Jae-jun sat beside me.

" Ye-sol is angry with her mother. So she asked if she can stay here" I said putting my head on his shoulder.

" So now what's going to happen?" He asked kissing my hair.

" I don't know babe. I don't know" I replied and shut my eyes.

2 days later~

We were at Myeong-O' s funeral

" What's with you two? You two fight?" Jae-jun asked looking between Hye-jeong and Sa-ra.

" How can I fight with someone like her. I'm just a cheap plaything" Hye-jeong said sweetly.

Hye-jeong didn't know that Jae-jun and I were back together.

She thought he was still angry with me.

" Shut the fuck up you fucking bitch" Sa-ra said as Hye-jeong scoffed in anger.

No one knew what was up Hye-jeong' s sleeve.

But I could feel something bad coming Sa-ra' s way...