🔪Chapter 14🔪

Aera's pov

Suddenly there was a ding on Jae-jun' s phone.

He took it out and saw a notification from ' Son of a bitch'

" Huh, interesting. I just got a text from a ghost" He muttered opening the chat.

My phone also got a notification and it was from Myeong-O too.

Soon everyone' s phones got a notification and all of them gasped looking at Sa-ra.

I played the video to see Sa-ra under the dose of her drugs giving a blow job to Myeong-O.

" Wahhh  Sa-ra I didn't expect this from you" Hye-jeong taunted.

" What's this? Who sent this!?" Sa-ra shouted as Hye-jeong smirked.

" That dead fucker didn't send this so who did?" Sa-ra exclaimed.

" Your the one who slept with him, you fucking slut" Hye-jeong said.

" Yah Hye-jeong we don't need your worthless comments right now!" I shouted and grabbed Sa-ra' s hand.

" Sa-ra calm down. We'll find who did this" I said as she hugged me.

" Sa-ra! We need to talk!" Another voice said.

I turned my head to see Yeon-ji standing there.

" Did you send it?" Sa-ra asked.

" What are you talking about?" Yeon-ji said looking confused.

" I think we should talk about that video you posted" Yeon-ji said looking dead into Sa-ra' s eyes.

" I knew. I knew it was you. Why? Trying to hide you video with one of mine?" Sa-ra said walking closer to Yeon-ji.

Suddenly Sa-ra grabbed Yeon-ji' s hair and pushed her down on the floor.

" Hey, are you insane!? Are you on drugs!?" Yeon-ji yelled trying to get out of Sa-ra' s grip.

Suddenly Hye-jeong walked in front of them.

" You two act like your better than everyone else. But posting a video of your best friend, and revealing that girl's pregnancy to hide your shame...wow you two are really fucking classy" Hye-jeong announced to the media.

Hye-jeong walked of but stopped in her tracks when Sa-ra said.

" It was you"

Sa-ra dropped Yeon-ji to the floor and grabbed Hye-jeong' s arm.

" What are you doing, you slut?" Sa-ra asked.

" I'm going to your Daddy' s church, bitch" Hye-jeong said with attitude.

" You should've just let me buy you fucking clothes" Hye-jeong muttered.

Jae-jun grabbed my arm and was about to walk out when Sa-ra grabbed her pencil which was in her hair and stabbed Hye-jeong in the neck.

" She deserves it" I muttered.

Blood started coming out of Hye-jeong' s mouth as she crawled on the floor.

The police grabbed Sa-ra and put her in Handcuffs taking her outside the funeral house.

" Wow that was one heck of a funeral" I said as Jae-jun nodded.

" Babe I need to go somewhere, I'll come home later" Jae-jun said and called a taxi for me.

" Okay bye love" I said as he gave me a flying kiss before walking away to his car.

Jae-jun' s pov

I went to Doctor Do-hyun, who Aera goes to for her monthly appointments.

" It's been a long time since I gave this to you" Do-hyun said looking at his business card.

" By the way, how's your friend doing? Hye-jeong am I right?" He asked.

" Of course you knew that" I mumbled to myself.

" You and Dong-eun are working together. Hye-jeong went to a big hospital in Seoul, don't worry about her" I said and sat down.

" Worry about Aera. You and Dong-eun are planning all this shit, did ya'll even think about Aera?" I asked.

" We did. Look just how you feel a spark with Aera, we do too. Aera is a type of person who even though we want to hate we can't" Do-hyun explained.

" So do we have a deal on keeping Aera safe" I asked extending my arm for a hand shake.

" We do" Another voice said.

I turned around to see Dong-eun standing there.

" Alright what's next on your plan?" I asked.

" Wait...you want to seriously join us?" Do-hyun asked shocked.

" Yes. Dong-eun I never intentionally wanted to bully you. It's just that...people might have thought I had gone soft" I explained.

" I understand. But that still doesn't mean I forgive you" She said as I nodded.

" Anyways, your mom is the director of at Joo General, right? I heard So-hee's there" I said.

" She has been for a while" Do-hyun replied looking down.

" She' s frozen right? Will they perform an autopsy?" I asked.

" If your wondering if she was pregnant, then your right" Do-hyun said.

" Hmm...."