🔪Chapter 15🔪

Aera's pov

Ye-sol gave me one last hug while Oppa took all her suitcases

" Why can't you and uncle come too?" She asked pouting.

I smiled softly before tucking her hair behind her ear and caressing her cheeks.

" I can't travel while I'm pregnant sweetie pie. But what did you promise me? No tears" I said and wiped away her tears.

" But I don't want to leave you" She said and hugged me tightly.

"  I know baby, but it's best for you. Don't worry I will visit you whenever you want" I reassured.

" Promise?" She asked showing her pinky.

" I promise" I said and wrapped my pinky around hers.

I stood up and hugged Do-yeong.

" Good bye Oppa" I said.

" Good bye Aera. Take good care of the baby and visit us soon" He said as I nodded.

Few days later

We went to visit Hye-jeong

I didn't want to visit her but Jae-jun somehow convinced me to.

We entered the hospital room to see her laying down on the bed looking pale.

" Will she get her voice back or not?" I asked the doctor as Jae-jun wrapped his arm around my waist.

" Her vocal cords were seriously injured so it's impossible to control them" The doctor said.

" So she may never speak again?" Jae-jun asked smirking.

" As of now, no" The doctor said and went out.

Hye-jeong glared at the arm wrapped around my waist.

" Shit. if your going to need a miracle, I guess I should just send your stuff" Jae-jun said as Hye-jeong' s eyes widened.

" I don't have to worry about you. Your brave" Jae-jun continued.

" Let us know if you need anything. Oh wait you can't talk" I mocked her.