chapter seventeen

The next morning l woke up in masons arms l was confused and l quickly got out of bed and noticed that l was naked l look for my clothes and l soon find them at that point mason had woken up. "Oh goodmorning."
"Uhm uhh l got to go mason." I say putting on my shoes. "Why so early? Its only six am."
"Lets..just not talk or do this again." Before he could answer l got out of the house. l sigh to myself l didnt have my phone nor a car so l decided to put my goegraphy skills to the test and l just winged it. After a long walk l finally make it back home l was glad l thought l was going to go missing or something. I knock on the door and it soon opens l see my dad wearing a morning gown and he was drinking black coffee. "What were you doing outside this late."
"Dad its morning and l went out to get something from the store."

"Okay whats that thing on your neck." I curse in my mind l had forgotten about the hickie mason gave me yesterday. "Uhm l hit my neck somewhere." He looked at me confused but just walked away l get into the house and close the door and l see my mom in the kitchen making breakfast l hug her from behind. "Hey mom."
"Oh hey sweetie." She turns around and hugs me. "Whats that on your neck?" She says pointing at it. "Uh-" before l could answer she interrupted me. "Is that a hickie!? Who the hell did you sleep with young miss!"

"Mom remember the party we were playing truth or dare and then uhm someone picked dare and they gave me a hickie it was just a game mom! A game!" She looked at me and l could see fire in her eyes. "No more parties! And no sex!"

"Ew mom l would never do the second one." I sounded so guilty. "Just go upstairs and change into proper clothes!" I followed her orders and went upstairs to my room l close the door and cry l regretted last night why the hell did l just ruin my friendship with mason by having sex with him l felt so ashamed of myself l felt like...a slut. while crying l felt something lick me and whimper. I turn around and it was max l pick him up and he licks my tears. "Okay okay thank you." I put him down and go to the bathroom and shower. after showering and clearing my thoughts l got to my closet and l picked out a nice white turtle neck shirt and blue baggy ripped jeans l went back downstairs and l took the left overs in the pot that my mom made and packed it away in my lunchbox. I go back upstairs and l pack away everything l needed into my back pack. When l was done l got out of the door and l walked to school. It took me 10 minutes to get there but atleast l got to see some nice blue skies.

I get into school and see mason by my locker. I sigh to myself before l continued to walk towards him because l really needed those books. "Can you please move?" I say looking down at his feet. "Stella could we just talk?"

"There is nothing to talk about." He lifts up my face but l quickly take his hands off of me. "I dont want people getting the wrong ideas."

"Come on lets talk in the cafeteria."
He takes my hand l just gave up l was too tired of fighting we soon make it to the cafeteria it was kind of empty just a few people there. "Now about last night." I shake ny head. "No im not going to talk about that."

"We have to. Look l have feelings for you okay and l love you so much and l thought you felt the same way about me ever since last nigh-"  l cut him off. "Mason we can never be together because number one my mother doesnt want me to date boys like you. Number two l was just using you. Number three l dont really feel the same. Number four l got to go." I leave him there and go to my locker l get out some books and sigh before closing my locker l felt bad why did l lie and say l didnt have feelings for him when l clearly did. I look around and see a guy smoking. I go up to him. "Hello."

"What." He says he looked edgy with the black badly ripped jeans and a black shirt with holes. "Uhm so if you pretend to be my boyfriend l will give you money so you can buy more cigarettes. Deal?" I extend my arm waiting for him to shake my hand. He inhale's his cigarette and blows the smoke into my face l almost gagged from the horrible smell but l kept my composure. "Fine."

"Great now follow me." He starts to follow me and l soon spot my boyfriend or should l say ex boyfriend. "Hey uhm hold me real quick and follow my lead." He agreed and did as l ordered him to do and l got up to my boyfriend who was all alone. "Hey." I say to him he looks up at me and the guy. he looked confused as hell. "Oh hey babe who is this?"

"Oh his my boyfriend right baby?" I see him nod. I kiss him for a second and he tasted like grass. "what!? Why?"

"Aww dont act so innocent l saw you cheating with fucking sarah at a party l attended last night bitch."
He looked shocked but l didnt regret saying a single word. "Wow okay its not like l liked you anyway sarah is way better than you atleast she actaully wants to have sex."

"Oh shut it l would rather have sex with a homeless man than you." He just leaves the table and l chuckled while he left. "Oh well here." I take some money out of my bag and l gave him 20 dollars "thank you bye." He stumbles his way and l just sat on the chair that my ex was as l felt proud that l replaced him.

I hear the bell ring meaning that l had to go to class. I get up from the chair and go to class.

Class was boring as always and l started to draw sketches and some weird round things but while l was doing that a buzz from my phone emerged l check it and it was from mason l silently sighed before opening the message he was telling me to come to his house after school. l roll my eyes and tell him that my mom was going to pick me up and we could not. I put my phone back to its rightful place before going back to my sketches.

Soon enough it was break time. I sigh as l got out of chemistry that lesson was hard as hell. I go to my regular seat outside and l open my bag then l started to eat while eating l see riley and shalom come up to me they sit next to me. "Hey." Shalom says with a smile l smile back. "Hi."

"So me and riley are going to have a party at my house tommorow you wanna come?" I mean l wasnt doing anything during the weekend so sure. "Yeah sure."

"Great. Anyways girl how is your life."
I sigh. "Yeah tell us." Riley says. "My life has been messy."

"Girly pearl details asap." I laugh a bit before continuing. "Well uhm l slept my boy best friend." They both gasped at the same time. "Girl.." riley says looking to the side. "I know l know but l was just mad and sad because my boyfriend cheated on me and then things just got out of hand and l ended up sleeping with him."

"Oh my...l dont know what to say honestly but maybe the party will take this off your mind."
"Yeah." Riley chips in l sigh once again l guess it could...