33. Where's My Husband?

TARGET: 140 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS

NEXT DAY(SUNDAY)

Rishav and Maitri were sitting in the lawn with a chess board between them. It had become a routine for her to play a game of chess with Rishav.

"Accept your defeat child" Rishav said sipping onto his coffee. Maitri sat holding her face in confusion of what move to play next.

"Not so soon papa" She didn't let go of the attitude and continued thinking about what move she should play. 

"Atleast let her win today papa" Aviraj came holding a cup of pipping hot tea and a coffee. He gave her her cup of tea and sat on the sofa arm rest.

"Only you care about me" Maitri looked at him dramatically.

"A game is a game. She needs to beat me fair and square and then she can win" Rishav refused to let her win making her squint her eyes at him.

"Are you up for negotiations?" She looked at Rishav questioningly.

"Depends on what the terms of negotiation are" Rishav looked at her interestedly. Maitri looked at Aviraj for help.

"Tell him you will do dishes which is his job for the whole of next month" Aviraj suggested. Maitri scrunched her nose refusing the idea.

"I hate doing the dishes" She refused to bargain her win for that.

"I can help get Ma reach the room early at nights for the next one month" She looked at him with a smirk knowing that she has hit the jackpot.

"Bad deal. I can simply throw her over my shoulder and take her to my room" Rishav threw his hands in air refusing the deal.

"Help me" She saw Kaira walk in with snacks and looked at her for help. Kaira refused to be a part of their war knowing that if she chose the wrong side her husband would definetely make her pay for the consequences that follow. Even if the consequences with him were sweet and filled with pleasure she had no wish to trigger that side of him knowing he would go all ballistic on her.

"So daughter-in law. Have you accepted your defeat?" Rishav looked at her with a smirk.

"Where's my husband yaar? Whenever you need him he is with my sautan(his mistress). I'll burn down his laptop and phone one day" She looked around for her husband.

"What will your husband do?" Rishav wanted to know what exactly she had in her mind.

"He will do something where I will win" She said proudly.

"Ohh really?" He looked at her challengingly.

"You don't know my husband. He will defeat you in seconds" She pushed her hair behind her shoulder with a proud expression. As a que Aryaman walked in, shouting on his phone.

"That's your husband?" Rishav looked at her with a smirk.

"Ruko zara, sabar karo" Maitri said copying the meme making Kaira and Aviraj laugh loudly. Aryaman walked back and forth shouting on an employee.

"Keep an eye on the chess board and tell me if he touches even one piece" Maitri stood up and gave instructions to Aviraj who listened to her diligently. She ran to Aryaman and walked behind him as he walked back and forth. He realized her presence and looked at her questioningly.

She pointed to his phone asking him to cut the call. Aryaman cut the call and looked at her questioningly.

"I need your help" She said holding her hands together praying he would agree.