34. Chaos At Ranawats

I couldn't control myself from not updating this chapter. It has the best chaos and laughter of the 2 books in Ranawat series. I really need alot of comments on this chapter. I have laughed so much whie writing this chapter.

TARGET: 140 VOTES & 40 COMMENTS

6 Months Later

Maitri was sitting in living room with Kaira having popcorn as both the ladies watched Aviraj, Aryaman and Rishav go ballistic at the new information.

"She's our sister" Aryaman landed a heavy punch on Vihaan's face.

"How dare you fall in love with her?" Aviraj pulled Vihaan onto his end and punched him. This had been going on and on for 5 minutes where Aryaman and Aviraj were beating up Vihaan who silently ate all their punches. Rishav on the other hand was cursing himself for raising a snake. Maitri and Kaira were extremely happy for Aarchi and they had been noticing it for a while on how Aarchi's face glowed at the mere mention of Vihaan.

"Enough!" Aarchi came and stood infront of Vihaan who looked at the twins with a smirk.

"That's enough. I love him and I want to be married to him" She pointed her index finger at them and at Vihaan who was enjoying the way she scolded his friends.

"Is it hurting much?" She turned around and tended to Vihaan's bruises glaring at her brothers once in a while.

"Who punches so hard?" She rubbed ice on Vihaan's jaw delicately making all the Ranawat men hate him.

"Why are you laughing asshole?" Aryaman was going to punch at Vihaan's smirking face but Aarchi stopped him.

"There's no need to be so happy about this, it won't take us more than a minute to break all your 207 bones at once" Aviraj whispered in Vihaan's ear who shrugged it off and pretended to be hurt as Aarchi applied the ice pack.

"You two also sit, I'll get the ice pack" Maitri noticed that Aryaman's and Aviraj's knucles were also bruised. She stood up laughing and got 2 icepacks and sat between them.

"She loves him na. Accept it na" She handed them the icepacks and tried to make them understand.

"He's a fucking pedophile. She is a whole 2 years younger than me" Aryaman threw the icepack at Vihaan's face who ducked it in time.

"Maan, how many years younger am I to you?" Maitri looked at him angrily because she had it enough.

"Aab bol pedophile. Sabse bada pedophile to tu hai (Now say pedophile. The biggest one here is you)" Vihaan teased him making him more agitated.

"Hey guysss" All of them sat civilised hearing Divya's happy voice. Maitri stood up happily and hugged Divya tightly.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Maitri asked her teasingly.

"BOYFRIEND!!!!" Aryaman and Aviraj stood up in shock. Divya looked at them and then at Maitri confused.

"They are PMSing. You say where is he?" Maitri pulled Divya to the sofa as Kaira and Aarchi waited for her to reveal the name of her secret boyfriend.

"Who's your boyfriend? Why do you have a boyfriend?" Aviraj, Divya's bestfriend, didn't let her sit and started the interrogation.

"What does he do? How much does he earn? Any past affairs or flings? What is his family like? How long has it been since you are dating him?" Aviraj bombarded her with questions giving her no time to respond to them.

"Its been like 3-4 months" She said confused at the sudden weird reaction.

"Its been THREE-FOUR MONTHS and you are telling us NOW!" Aryaman shouted in horror and started pacing back and forth.