35. Best Friends Forever

The next chapter is going to be as fun the previous one so meet the target quickly.

TARGET: 140 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS

Raj was landing some hard punches on everyone when Aviraj and Manav stopped and moved slightly away from the crowd to figure out who was punching them. Seeing that Raj was taking advantage of the situation they pulled Aryaman and Vihaan away from each other and all of them stared at Raj who looked at them with a huge smile.

"Hi fuckers, howz life?" Raj greeted all of them excitedly.

"Is it just me or all of you were punched by him?" Aryaman asked looking at Raj and the rest. Vihaan stared at Raj for a second before it clicked that Raj was the one who punched him hard in the abdomen.

"Why were you punching us?" Vihaan returned Raj the punch and asked.

"Just like that. All of you were punching each other so I thought to join you all" Raj said rubbing his abdomen in pain.

"Ohh really. Time for you to be beaten up now" Aviraj and all punched Raj now as a joint fort until he gave up.

Breathing heavily they all sat on the sofas looking at each other before they all burst out laughing at their chilidish behaviour.

"Malhotra" Aviraj and Aryaman called Vihaan who was adjusting the pillows behind his back for a better support. He looked at them questioningly.

"Don't break Aaru's heart. You know how it went down in that Surya's case" Aryaman reminded Vihaan of the time when Aarchi had been in love with a boy named Surya who was cheating on her. Everyone in the room looked at him knowingly telling Vihaan to be careful with Aarchi.

Aarchi always held a great deal of love and respect amongst Aryaman and Aviraj's friend circle because none of the boys had a sister except for the twins. She was treated as a princess by all of them including Nidhi who craved to have a younger sibling found one in Aarchi.

"I won't break her heart" Vihaan said genuinely making the twins sigh in relief.

"Am hungry" Raj stood up and walked to the dining room and soon the rest followed. Aviraj was walking the last one when he saw Divya walk to him angrily. He looked around to find Manav was also standing beside him and thought that she came to talk to him.

"You!" She stopped infront of Aviraj with her hands crossed at her chest angrily. Manav continued walking with a smile and turned around with a thumbs up and mouthed Aviraj 'best of luck'.

"What?" He rolled his eyes and looked at her.

Divya held his hand and pulled him in a corner in the living room.

"I am dating Manav"

"So you've said" Aviraj tapped his feet impatiently dreading this conversation.

"You love Nidhi right?" She asked him making sure she got her facts right.

"Ofcourse I do" Aviraj looked at her with a duh face.

"You don't have a problem with me dating Manav right?" She waited for him to react to her question. Aviraj neither refused and neither accepted. She took a deep breathe and held him in position.

"I really love him Avi. He's a huge pain in the ass but he's sweet, understanding, caring, fun and supportive" Divya couldn't stop gushing about Manav.

"Exactly my problem yaar. You are my bestfriend not his. Date anyone else except him. You will forget that am your bestfriend. Tu meri bestfriend hai. We had the pact that we would make fun of your boyfriend together, I was supposed to test your boyfriend and check whether he is capable of your madness or not. Yaar I was supposed to crack the worst jokes on your bestfriend and tell you you've got a shit choice in men. Now you'll go to him for every problem" Aviraj complained like a child making Divya smile.