36. Small Inconveniences

This is another mind-boggling chapter that will have you on your toes. 

TARGET: 140 VOTES & 40 COMMENTS

Aryaman pulled Maitri to the side.

"Maan... we have guests at our place" She hit his chest playfully.

"So? I married you infront of all of them. We are official" He pulled her closer and kissed her nose.

"We are way past the honeymoon stage husband" She ran her fingers on his chest.

"I was thinking I could probably get you to cum on the leather seats of our Mercedes" Aryaman cupped her ass cheeks making her gasp in surprise.

"Maan. You are always like this or seeing people turns you on?" She joked with him.

"I had warned you early on, don't unleash the beast the consequences wouldn't be nice" He held her by her throat and pecked her lips.

"They would be waiting for us" She said breathing heavily.

"Why do you keep finding reasons to run away from me?" He turned her around, letting her back hit his chest.

"Its not that...I..I am shy" She looked at the floor with a blush adorning her cheeks. He couldn't resist the urge and kissed her hard on the lips without letting her turn around. He liked the way she tilted her head for him.

"I love you Rani sa" Aryaman hugged her tightly as she reciprocated it.

"Maan" She called him, making him open his eyes which he had closed while holding her.

"Can we do a race to the farmhouse? The girls can sit with me in the car. I'll keep them safe, promise" She turned around and asked.

"What do you have in your mind?" He asked knowing that she had something mischievious going in her head.

"You have never seduced me, I want you to seduce me. I've never seen how a man can seduce a woman so if I win you will have to seduce me" She said smiling darkly.

"And if I win?" Aryaman circled her waist until she could feel his hardon through the jeans.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You will ride my face" He bit her ear and said.

"But you won't be able to breathe if I sit on your face" She let go of the hug and looked at him worriedly.

"Hey am a pro, trust me"

"Sure?" She wasn't sure of it but his smile suggested he knew exactly what he wanted. He picked his leather jacket and got the keys to the vehicles and followed her to the living room. Aryaman convinced everyone and now all the women were going in the car while the boys took the bikes. Kaira ensured Yukti that she would take care of her daughter and she should have some time with her husband. 

Maitri was waiting for Aryaman to come while circling the keys on her finger when Aryaman came on the bike.

"Don't forget what the rules are" Aryaman pecked her lips and wore the helmet. She shook her head smiling and walked to the car and sat inside. Aryaman honked at her making her look at him. He opened the shield of the helmet and asked her to wear her Airpods. She connected them and smiled at him wishing him luck.

"Ladies get ready for the best night of your life" Maitri was sitting on the drivers seat and Nidhi sat beside her. The back seat had Divya. Yukti and Aarchi. Maitri sent a flying kiss to the steering handle and blasted the speaker with the most heartbreaking song "Bewafa"