37. Aftermaths

TARGET: 145 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS

Aryaman remained connected on the phone with her, not giving her a single chance of thinking about earlier. The other men was also on phone with their respective girlfriends, keeping them busy in talking.

Maitri was still not calm about what happened earlier but was glad that Aryaman was taking efforts. She turned around to look at Aarchi and Divya who were on the phone. Divya's hand slowly fisted on to her t-shirt, holding it tightly. Maitri placed one hand over Divya's  and gripped it firmly. She quickly changed gears and drove at high speed.

"I didn't know you drove this well" Aryaman complimented her.

"Well... next time you can sit beside me when I drive" She said smiling.

"I'd love that and you know it. Plus I can get the chance to be the naughty one for once" He said excitedly as she breathed out sighing.

"I seriously want an MRI of your brain. 24/7 is this the only thought running in your mind?" She asked amused at how he could think of sex the whole day.

"Hey, its not my fault that my wife looks sexy that I can't stop thinking about going down on her, ravaging, feasting on her. She's on my head, in my heart the whole time. You can't complain about her to me" He said making er laugh.

"Ohh really then why are you with me and not your wife?" She talked about herself in third person.

"Because I felt to be with you" He said laughing.

"You are so mean. You want to do stuff with me but when you are doing it you will think of your wife. How mean?" She whispered laughing feigning hurt.

"As I said earlier, my wife owns me. Whatever I do, I think she is with me. You are giving yourself to me so it is a you problem" He said slowing down.

"Then go back to your wife. I don't entertain men who think of someone else while being with me" She was jealous of herself.

"You sure? I have a pretty good body with an extra ordinary ability to pleasure women" He whipered darkly. Goosebumbs erupted on her skin.

"Do you talk like this to every woman throws herself on you?" A pang of insecurity filled her.

"You know I was joking right? You are my present and my future and even if Miss Universe comes and throws herself on me, it won't matter because am yours" He said softly, leaving the joke aside.

"Then okay. Flirt as much as you want but you are mine and screw that in your mind properly" She also slowed down and took a right turn.

"Maitri... Am Yours" He didn't say much but what he said relaxed her nerves.

Aryaman and Maitri reached the gate of the farmhouse at the same time. She rolled down her window and he removed his helmet.

"Not bad" He winked at her and placed the helmet infront.

"Hayeee jiju, no wonder di fell in love with you" Divya rolled down her window and passed flying kisses to him.

"Thanks saali saheba " he blew flying kisses at her as both the vehicles moved in and parked. All of them stepped out of the car. As soon as Divya was out, Maitri hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

"You are okay?" Maitri asked hugging her until Divya was suffocating.

"Yeah, you?" Divya didn't mind the hug because she desperately needed one from her. Aryaman and Aviraj hugged Aarchi and asked whether she was fine. They had ensured that their baby sister had to never see any kind of violence in her life except for the ones shown in movies. Both the girls were pretty shaken up but the hugs worked as magic and allowed them to accept the situation.