3

Estella's Pov:

Estella's Pov:

Have you ever wondered what will happen if suddenly everything vanished into nothing you were left alone in the aftermath of the destruction? Wondering what all could've been ? And why did the almighty made you lose of all the happy memories you could've made but now left alone with the bittersweet reminder of past ?

That's how I have always felt my my life.
I never truly belonged somewhere but also never wanted to destroy the life I had. Because I didn't wanted to lose the possibility of finding a loving family. 

Even when my foster parents decided to return me back to orphanage like some discarded good I never lost the hope for finding some people who'll truly loved me and will finally give me the affection and care I craved all my life.
So I tried to be the perfect child any family could want.
Perfect grades. ✅
Good behavior.✅
Basic etiquette ✅
Never talked too much ✅
Never fought or argued.✅

But it was never enough for anyone to consider me ENOUGH to be adopted.

So I lost the hope for family and decided I'll be enough for myself.

So what if everyone abandoned me because I was not good enough for them ? I am perfectly fine for me.

So what if I am not pretty like other girls ? I am kind and beautiful inside .

And when I finally learned how to navigate through life without being dependent on anyone or needing anyone, They found my biological family.... Ha what a joke

They'll also probably think I am not good enough for them and abandon me just like they did years back

But it's okay  ....... I don't think anything can break me or hurt me anymore

Me and my Chip,  yeah I named my baby Chip .... short for chipmunk 🐿  they are soo cute and adorable and so are the babies  and we'll I also love chips 🍟

I am not gonna tell my biological family about the pregnancy or anything I can't have them spitting their unwanted opinions on my baby. NO THANK YOU..

I've been sitting in the police station for the past half an hour after Sam came to pick me up from the foster home. He said my brother is coming to pick me up and will be here in some time.

Am I excited to meet him ? No
Am I nervous? Yes absolutely , botherline terrified will be the better description .

I've always found comfort in silence but currently it is making me restless.

The door of the room opened and entered Mark with tall and brooding man in a black suit
He's definitely 6'3 or 6'4.

He looks around to the room and finally his eyes land on me.
His eyes are the same shade as mine.light brown

His face lights up and he walks towards me with slow but methodical steps while maintaining the eye contact.
Which was only broken when Mark spoke

"Estella he is your eldest brother Leonardo , and we are done with legal formalities so you can go with him now"

I nodded my head at the information

" Hello estella I'm your oldest brother Leonardo Maroni ,and 28 years old.  I am so glad we finally found you " my brother smiled or tried to while forwarding his hands for a shandshake

" Estella, 15 years "
I shook his hands and spoke in steady and calm voice which was completely opposite to how I was feeling inside.

" Estella Nova Maroni and you'll turn 15 this year "

" Huh ?"

" Your full name is Estella Nova Maroni and you're 14 as of now but you'll turn 15 on your birthday " he spoke clearing my confusion

Ohhh my middle name is Nova .... we're they obsessed with celestial name or astronomy in general ? Wait I am not 15?

" if you have your belongings right now we can leave for NYC now only "

" you live in NYC ?"

" Yes Estella, all of our family including our relatives live in NYC "

So not only am I going to live with practically strangers but also shift in a completely unknown city....

Yaay me......note the sarcasm

After confirming him that I have all my stuff to which he narrowed my brother narrowed his eyes on my backpack and muttered something along the lines of... lots of shopping ....

Because Leonardo had already completed the paperwork we were free to go.

I don't know why but everyone was looking at my brother with practically stars and hearts in their eyes..... which is  very weird considering he's my brother and I feel uncomfortable people looking at him like that... ew

I walked with Leonardo towards his BMW and drove towards the airport  on the way Leonardo tried to make small talks but my mind was running million thoughts in it at that time that I couldn't keep up with him in the conversation

From what little I understood it was clear that I had many older brothers.... yay me and that my father couldn't come to pick me because he was out of country and Leonardo wanted to meet me first

When we reached the airport Leonardo led me towards the private entrance leading to his private plane

So my biological family is Richie rich

I have never traveled outside the city let alone on an aeroplane. But it is what it is.... you don't have any choice when you're orphan

I was scared to be on the aeroplane but I  didn't complain.... because I was already too exhausted from my late night crying session and I wanted some sleep.

I probably dozed off the moment we were settled on our seat.

I was woken up from my slumber bu someone shaking my shoulder

" estella wake up we have reached NYC " Leonardo spoke giving me a small smile

After coming out of the plane Leonardo led me towards his car which was not so surprisingly a rolce Royse .

According to Leonardo their house is forty minutes drive from the airport .

I stated looking outside the car window,  I already lost the chance to look outside on the plane so I was not going to lose my chance of enjoying the thrill of being in a new city. There were many skyscrapers and rush in the road . No wonder NYC is always shown too be so much crowded because it is. Everybody is busy in their own world .

I know Leonardo has been watching me for sometime and wanting to say something.

After clearing his throat he finally asked" so are you excited to meet your other brothers ?

Am I?????? I don't know how to understand all the overwhelming emotions I am feeling..... but I will admit the idea of finally meeting my family which is only few moments away from reality feels NICE AND COMFORTING .

 but I will admit the idea of finally meeting my family which is only few moments away from reality feels NICE AND COMFORTING