Leonardo's POV :

Leonardo's POV :

There are moments in life you've dreamt for so long that when they become reality it feels unreal to you

Ever since the day Violet admitted killing our little sister I have always imagined the scenarios in future or present where she would have grown with us. How we all would have loved watching her grow , being the moody teenager and warning her about the boys cooties .

On the way to police station I practiced a monologue for her. I prepared answers for all the possible questions she might have had

But now that I am finally seeing my sister after twelve years I can't believe that it's reality.
I can't remember what exactly I practiced or I wish I spoke .
I am wishing that I never wake up from this dream if it's not reality.

The moment I laid my eyes on her I knew she was our estella .
The honey brown eyes
The cute eyes
The kindness
Everything of her reminded me of Mom. It was as if I was looking at her younger version

But what I never expected to witness in my sister's eyes was the numbness.

It was as if she given up on everything.

I hate that look.

I hate to know how difficult her childhood have been and  she didn't got the live she deserved.
But now that we've finally found her, she'll never question our love or care for her .

I've been observing her from the moment we have left police station

She speak very less or mostly  in monosyllables, observe each and everything around her , isn't too excited from meeting me

I know I should understand her emotions and everything that happened in the past days with her foster parents dying , discovering your biological family and all. But I'll be lying g if I said it didn't hurt when she didn't show the immense happiness upon seeing me.
I expected her to hug me tightly just the way she used to do whenever I came back from school and gave me her one of those megawatt smile.

I expected her to bombard me with questions regarding our family but she has shown no interest.

She dozed off the moment we settled on our seats in the plane and hasn't spoken a word throughout our car ride .

So after finally mustering my courage , yeah the CEO of a multi billion empire is nervous to start a conversation with his sister.

" so are you excited to meet your other brothers ?"

She finally looked towards me with her honey brown eyes that reminds me so much of mom

" uhm how many brothers do you have ?" She asked in a small voice

I smile looking at her being shy a trait none of our brother has. They are trouble are so much for it
" you have five older brothers Nova.  And they all love you "

Her eyes went wide at the information. " no sister?"

I chuckled at that " No Miele you're the only in the family. "

She sighed. And if this situation was not so damn funny I would have consoled her.

When we finally reached our home estella's eyes went wide as a saucer and she looked at me " Do you guys live in a Castle ?"

I couldn't hold anymore and laughed out loud at get dumbstruck expression
" No,  estella this is our home and it's not a castle but a mansion "

" it's all semantics " She muttered

I shook my head at her.... our Nova is funny when she wants to be

After entering the house and giving nova sometime to look at everything

I showed her room which we always kept and even though we change the decor ever year according to the age she would be. We'll get it redesigned for her according to her choice.
I make a mental list of everything we need to buy considering her limited luggage

She was looking around the room in awe.

"This is your room for now . You can decide how to you want to design it and  it'll be done in few days. And as everybody is currently in school or college you can rest until they come back. I'll come to inform you at dinner "

" thank you ,this is more than enough. "
She replied giving me a small smile. I didn't correct her that she shouldn't settle for enough when she deserves perfect. But we'll get on that later.

After making sure Estella is settled well. I decide to call Dad  and Cyrus and inform them about estella.
Let the younger ones have a surprise. For all the shenanigans they pull they deserve it .
I smirk imagining their reactions .

After closing the door of my office I group call dad and Cyrus.

" Hello Son, is everything alright?"

My dad knows I don't call him unless it's urgent matters.

" Dad , I think you should sit down for this "

A/N

Hello , everyone
And I can't believe but people are actually reading this ? I am shook

Thanks a lot 🫂

So, the biggest problem I am facing write now is how to write in povs . I can't decide which will be better to write third person or dual pov ? I want to focus in maroni family emotions and not leave anyone out .
This book will not have the typical cold hearted mafia family.  I know, I know  we all love those but I so badly wanted to have a mafia book with expressive family.
On that note, I am not sure if I want to end this book estella only or give her any love interest? So if you guys have any opinions please  do tell .

Take care everyone ❤  .