6. Portal

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

I was enjoying my break and was recording a video for my SNS account. I talked with Taehyungie hyung a few minutes ago and he asked me to go to his place but I was not in the mood to go out so I told him that I'll meet him the following morning.

These days, I like to post videos and photos on weverse and tiktok. My ARMY loves it a lot. And watching them happy makes me happy.

I have this concept in my mind for the next video to upload. For that I set my phone on the ground since I have to lay on the floor for the video.

It's nearly midnight. As I was going to lay down, I saw a different kind of lightening in the sky through my window.

It was so sudden that it surprised me.

The weather was fine a few minutes ago and suddenly it started thundering which soon turned into raining. Strange!

An idea came to my mind. Earlier my curtains were half open so I opened them fully. I placed my phone in a different direction so that it will capture the lightening along with me which will be a good background for my video.

Ah! I am so creative. Hehe.

Anyways, I set the phone and turned the timer on. After changing position a few times, I found the perfect one.

Without wasting anytime, I clicked on the start button. The timer was for 15 seconds.

I quickly laid down on the floor.

Suddenly there was a loud striking thunder which surprised me and my attention went towards the window.

Strange! I thought again

Strange! I thought again. I have never seen this kind of thunder before. The weather report didn't told about this thunder. It's really strange.

"Ah! The video" I said. My attention was towards the thundering so I forgot to do my step for the video. As I started turning my face and looked up, my eyes widened.

I saw a portal kind of thing opening at my ceiling right above me and a girl came out of that portal and landed on me

All this happened so fast that I couldn't understand what just happened.