38. Ghost Prank

Aryaman and Maitri joined the crew after a few minutes to find Vihaan and Nidhi arguing loudly. 

"Zubaan hai ya kenchi, kat kat kat chalti hai" Vihaan did the action of scissors making Nidhi angry. Aviraj and Aarchi sat there ignoring both of them. Divya and Manav came and sat beside them ignoring Nidhi and Vihaan.

"Aur baki, chumma chati karli?" Aviraj leaned to Divya's side and asked teasingly.

"Chii what is this language? Who says it chumma chati?" Divya looked at him with scrunched nose.

"Should I tell your chava who taught me this B category ki C class language?" Divya glared at him.

"You don't love your life?" She asked extra sweet smile. He rolled his eyes and looked at Vihaan and Aarchi to finish.

"Enoughh" Yukti said entering with Raj, hand in hand. Both of them looked at her and pointed at each other.

"He/She started it"

"Whoever started it now stop" Yukti said sternly and both of them sat.

"What do we do?" Raj asked as they sat down.

"Sleep" Divya and Aarchi looked at each other and shouted together. Manav and Vihaan slapped their foreheads 'amused' at their choices.

"I agree on that. Am so tired today." Nidhi yawned and placed her head on Aviraj's shoulder.

"Same pinch. Good night" Maitri said and leaned onto Aryaman's shoulder.

"If everyone is sleepy then we meet tomorrow morning" Vihaan said holding Aarchi closer.

"Cool. You three sleep in one room, girls will sleep in one room, me and Mayu in one and Raj and Yukti in the other" Aryaman said carrying Maitri in his arms who gasped in surprise and hid her face behind her hair out of shyness.

"Okiess" Manav said and kissed Divya a good night and stood up to sleep. Everyone dissipated to their allocated rooms and immediately fell asleep.

Maitri woke up at around 1a.m as per the plan that was made and slowly walked out of the room. She saw Aryaman move in sleep and immediately duck down hiding herself. She removed her shoes and held her shoes in her hands and tiptoed to the kitchen where the gang was already there.

"Wassup ladies?" Maitri hushed happily.

"You are late Miss" Divya said pointing her finger at her wrist.

"Its Mrs first of all and secondly, my Mr. sleeps hugging me so its hard to get out of his tight hold on me" Maitri placed her slippers on the floor and wore them. All the cutting of vegetables was done.

"Am so hungry" She entered and sat on the kitchen slab as the rest added the vegetables to a pot and brought it to a boil. Aarchi slid the door to the kitchen close and played party music. She pulled Maitri down and all the ladies danced as they cooked Maggi. Maitri quickly served the maggi in bowls and passed it to everyone. 

"Wait don't eat" She stopped them and removed a Balaji Masala Masti packet from the storeroom. She crushed the crisps and sprinkled on everyone's bowls as they looked at her unsurely except Divya.

"It tastes amazing, trust me and eat" Divya took the responsibility and asked everyone to eat. They rolled Maggi on the fork and were to do cheers with it when they heard the sound of Ghunghroo. They stopped for a few seconds to confirm if they heard it right or not. When the sound didn't repeat, they assumed that it was just a thing they were hearing due to a long day.