| 10 |

༊˚ 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

I wake up with the sound of my alarm going off. A groan slips through my mouth, feeling the pain striking in my brain. I couldn't sleep properly last night. Firstly because it's a new place and secondly I felt restless for no reason. Taehyung left for some work right after dropping me at his penthouse.

His penthouses.

I was sleeping in his bed.

I have no idea if he came back last night or not and I didn't bother calling him as well. I was already sick enough from seeing him 24/7 in Hawaii. I sighed out before slipping out of the bed and then settled the sheets with half opened eyes out of habit. Tucking the sheets in its place, I walked towards the bathroom and stepped inside. I wasn't completely in my senses when I opened the door.

Not until I heard a scream following with a curse. "What the fuck are you doing in here?!" I flinched at the voice and my eyes fully opened. There stood Taehyung, freshly out of the shower trying to tie the towel around his waist. "Dammit!" I mumbled and instantly turned around while shutting my eyes. "Why the hell didn't you lock the door?!" I let out a snarl at him. "Why the hell did you not knock on the door?!" He questioned back. "I just woke up, you idiot!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever! Get the hell out of here! I need to change!" He exclaimed. I let out a curse before rushing out of the bathroom. A wince left my mouth as soon as I was out of his vicinity.

What a way to start a day!

I waited until he came back, wearing his casual sweatpants and a t-shirt while drying his hair with the towel. "Don't you know basic mannerisms?" Taehyung asked while throwing the towel on the bed. I glared at him before grabbing the towel and throwing it right on his face. "I told you to not keep the used towel here and there!" I exclaimed. Taehyung let out a growl and took a step towards me. "This is my place. I will do whatever the fuck I want." He stated.

I arched my brow and stared up at him. "Is that so? Then I guess I should go and leave with your parents." I mumbled with a smile displaying on my face which sure as hell pissed him off. "It's too early in the morning for this shit." Taehyung muttered and walked away. "Indeed." I retorted and walked inside the bathroom.

An hour later, I found myself in the kitchen. There was no coffee machine. I cursed out and looked in the fridge. Making myself a cup of coffee has always been my priority in the morning and hence that's exactly what I was doing. Taehyung walked downstairs a while later, clad in a white shirt with a pair of royal blue colored pants. His blazer was hanging around his hand as he walked while his other hand was busy holding a phone to his ear. I let out a sigh, pouring my coffee in the mug.