(Requested) Not So Different (Test Tube x Exp. 21 Test Tube)

AUTHORS NOTE: In this requested Oneshot, II Test Tube will be calling the other Test Tube "Exp." just so no confusion is caused for the readers or the writer, me! Hope you enjoy.
___________________________________

~Test Tube POV~

I have decided that it was finally time to hand out with Exp. It would also be a good idea to socialize with them due to our differences.

After I found Exp in a different time line, I figured it would be better for them to be in a more, friendly environment. They appear to be very similar to me but with a crack at the top of their glass and dark-ish rims under their eyes.

I bandaged the crack so Exp wouldn't have their green liquid spill out. However, I can't do anything about the rims under the eyes, but at least it's not that noticeable. (It has been a while since I read Exp 21 so forgive my description of them.)

"Exp! Where are you?" I hope they aren't up to their old experiment. I specifically told them that experiments don't have to be harmful...or full of trauma.

"Yeah Test Tube? Don't worry, I'm at the counter."

"Golly, thank goodness you were safe Exp, I was starting to get worried."

"Hey, I may have done some bad things but I know when to listen." (Writer break: Yeah, sure you do.)

I try to remember the objective, get Exp more comfortable here. "That's good, for once I am glad that my estimate of you being a jeebweezer was false." They look at me with a neutral expression. "Anyway, I was hoping you would like to go outside of the lab with me!"

"And why should I do that Test Tube?"

"Well, from my analysis, it would be best if we go outside and have you get to know the area! I can show you Hotel OJ if you would like?"

I can tell Exp was having a long thought about this. They must not be pretty social because of what they have been through.

"Yeah, I guess that would be alright. I mean, Nobody here knows what I have done so it's alright!" They say that with an unsettling tone, but I learned a while ago not to question them.

We go up the elevator from the inside of the lab, and get out of the soda machine. I didn't realize that it was night outside, I hope everyone in the Hotel is awake.

"So, everyone here has no idea about my timeline, right?" Exp asks me. "Sorry, I'm more into physical experiments than mechanical and chemical."

"Nope! They have no idea about your timeline. Also, I can teach you some different types of experiments if you would like!" I think I can see them smile at me, as if they feel welcomed.

I felt the same way on The Bright Lights. Maybe we might be more similar than I thought.

We arrive to the front door at the Hotel, and I open the door quietly in case anyone is awake.

"Hello?" I make sure to do a loud-ish whisper.

"Oh, Hey Test Tube!" I see Fan sitting in the living room playing Monopoly with Lightbulb and Paintbrush. Soap is cleaning the window and Cheesy is annoying atrophy with puns, as usual. ( Yes I ship them.)

Fans expression changes to a shocked look when we both enter the main living room.

"Omgah! Two Test Tubes! Did you travel back to season one again? Oop, I spoiled the secret." Lightbulb comments. Paintbrush just has a confused and disturbed look. (And the room echoed with a snap. 😈)

"Not exactly, I went to a different time line and found Exp! I decided to help them out since they have been through some stuff. Please give them a warm welcome!" I'm not too worried about that thinking about how we all got along so fast.

"I don't really want to discuss it." Exp walks over to the table. "Monopoly? Huh, I remember playing this when I wasn't doing experiments for others. Mind if I join?" I'm not going to question their emphasis, but I'm glad they are trying to get along.

For the rest of the night, it seemed like Exp enjoys being with the group! Lightbulb certainly is curious about it, Fan promised not to put it on the blog and Paintbrush likes their calm but still competitive spirit towards things. We accidentally woke up Paper and OJ because of how loud we were!

After all of this...
I can really see a change in Exp...

It looks like we aren't so different,
And closer than we may think.
__________________________________
Omgah! Sorry I didn't post a Oneshot yesterday, this one was difficult to make because they were technically both Test Tube. However, I still managed to write it! Thank you for your patience, and as always...

Until next time!