Chapter 35 - Restrain

"I can't let you leave." The sage spoke, her plummy voice stained a command.

A swarm of soldiers burst through the door, their golden and white armor glared through the room, almost blinding Felicia's eyes. They cornered the threat, forming a circle. The soldiers hold their swords decorated with trademark sigils tightly as if waiting for a command from their leader.

An even louder, heavy footsteps echoed in after the soldiers settled in silence. The creator's eyes jotted up to see who it belonged. Only needed her to recognize the long scar on his left eye to make her roll her eyes away.

"Psh, took you long enough." Mocked Felicia to the leader.

"Gathering up 100 of my soldiers only to put you down was unnecessary yet needed," Arthur spoke, his voice deep and growling.

Arthur stood tall, unshakable as he towered over Felicia, his spear held firmly in his massive hand. The golden armor that covered his enormous frame was adorned with intricate designs, that embellished his bulky figure. His lighter golden eyes laid on Felicia's red ones as if they stole the shade of the creator's orbs.

"Thank you for the escort." Felicia taunted, she took a step toward him.

With a forceful stomp, Arthur drove his spear into the ground, the impact resounding as his soldiers hailed his order, spears aimed at Felicia.

"So much of a presentation." Felicia halted her steps, the creator did not flinch at the 100 spears, its filed edge pointing at her throat.

Arthur remained resolute and unmoved by Felicia's ramblings, his face a mask of cold detachment. His stern visage remained unchanging as he looked down at the woman before him. The white mullet hair swayed in tandem with the breeze, rustling against the fabric of the hood of his white-gold cloak, as he stared at Felicia with a furrowed eyebrow that never softened.

"Surrender." He commanded, his deep voice echoing in the air.

"Excuse me?"

Sylvia and Anastasia tensed behind her, a sigh escaping from the sage's mouth. "We need her alive," Sylvia commanded Arthur, the warrior only looked at Sylvia with approval.

"You chose this." Arthur spat. "I shall give you one more chance, Felicity Irene."

"No." The creator taunted.

A blazing fire ignited from her strong arm, stretched forward to the chief's face. A torrent of fire burst forth from Felicia's hand, attempting to engulf Arthur in its scorched flames. The afraid soldiers backed off.

Eyes narrowed in irritation, the warrior in front blocked her fires, spinning his spear to extinguish the seething heat. His stern face showed anger, bulky arm stretched forward,

"Engage!" The warrior ordered.

Soldiers marched forward, surprisingly tossing their swords away, much to Felicia's shock. They used their hands, holding Felicia's arms down to prevent the creator's channeling further creations or fires.

"I need her alive!" Sylvia's urgent voice echoed from behind as she repeated.

Like a wild creature caught in a trap, Felicia fought with every ounce of strength, contorting her body in a desperate attempt to escape as she hit, tossed, and punched. With her arms captured, the only way left was to use her corrupted mind. Her arm threw one soldier across the room, yet only another one to come to seize it down.

Arthur stood tall in the midst of the chaos, surrounded by the bodies of soldiers who had tried, and had failed, to stop the creator. Sylvia and Anastasia, standing behind the safety of a desk, watched in wide-eyed horror as the redhead engaged in a brutal struggle, each vying threatened to bring the entire building down around them.