" You have....."

The voice of the speaker blur and slowly as if being pulled away from me. Until it return when his finger snap. "Rosalyn." His calm tone yet authoritative brought me back to reality his face looking at me with genuine last patience and concern.

"Rosalyn." He called out again for the last time I was breathing again.

"Apologise, my head is ringing." I wince and my finger rub the side of my forehead.
Something is off and my eyes glance down the cup of tea with it's purple radiance in a pristine looking chinaware.

"You must have a sleepless night. I heard you usually out of habit open your window door a jar during the nights. I must advice you not to, you'll ruin your health." He sigh and take the tea cup up to his lips.

I nod to him, "yes father."

"Throw that peasant attitude of yours and be more careful. As my daughter now you are to take care of your health and priority your self and your family. The family won't want any member sickly and weak."  He sit the tea cup down narrowing his gaze to me. And I seat firmly and properly. "Ofcourse father."

"Now the coming of age ceremony. " he shift the topic.
I look at him with much attentiveness as I take a sip to the tea again. Horrid and disgusting tea of Iris.

"In two days time we will be going back to the city for the season and introduce you to the high society. Your learnings from the Madam will prove useful." He pause for a second being dramatic about this entrance. "This ball is important, you should not disgrace the Tempest family, Rosalyn." I nod and agree with him with a smile.

"Yes, Father. I will not disappoint you." He gave a small ambitious smile.

Ah... when was it.

When was it that this crazy events happening. It is when I open my eyes in this beautiful world disguised as a dream but is an actual nightmare that I cannot wake up cause it is real.

I open my eyes as Rosalyn Mikayla Tempest but is also known as Rosalyn the witch in the novel I read before sleeping and as I open my eyes I was welcomed by the unfamiliar wooden ceiling and the semi-cold wind and the chirping of the birds. Her cottage located at the middle of the woods near the Kingdoms forest, at least that is what the novel describe it as.

Rosalyn live alone and often visited by her Aunt Red. In the story 'Red' is a nickname given to the aristocrat lady who mysteriously visit the woods near the kingdom forest in a excuse of a picnic. No mad woman or man would dare to follow her and she is often regarded to as a mad women for being delusional.
But is she? As Rosalyn, the madam is not crazy she have a secret and that is me.

The way to the city is very tiring and a hassle, bumpy roads bad weather and not to mention how uncomfortable carriage transportation is.
My face shift to disgust that felt of nausea swirling to my face, "my lady? Are you sure you dont want to stop."

I shake my hand in sign not to as I try to hold on to my bowels. "Don't worry Ms. We are close now." She said worried while she take out another towel and a bucket preparing for any incident that will come out.

The sight of the bucket made it worse. No, I have to hold on or else this will be super disgusting.
25 minutes later, the running of the carriage is now smooth and my condition better the smile of my maid catch my attention from my concentration of not vomitting. The curtain open and the wind blow to our faces.

"We are here. Vasilios kingdom!" She said so admiringly. The busy street and the structure of houses and establishment is simply well planned it was not that I imagine, wreck, dirty or crowded like those actual historical accurate depiction of what it is actually like.

"Are you well now? We are close to the estate, dont worry I'll take care of your luggage." I nod with a smile and said my thanks to Tina my personal maid.

"What is this kingdom like?", in the novel this place does not even exist or rather did not mention, it was merely said kingdom and some vague description of the kingdom. Understandable since the author if that novel focus on Rosalyn and her coven. Witches.

Rosalyn Mikayla Tempest, is a descendant of great powerful witches but unknown to Rosalyn and her experiences in the real world society she was not accepted and treated by the church as devil sent. Ofcourse this was worse and she put into a witch trial. That is how far I have read. But the book was thick there was more to it than I have read. I believe she has not died completely after the burning, or did she. I glance down to my gloved palm and examine them. So far, I have not experience anything or feel something out of the ordinary. What does having a superpower mean? How does it even work?
My head buzz with so many question and everything is very questionable and impossible even.

Tina hum and look at me beaming with excitement as she informed with various details. "The king that is recently crowned is Eros Vasilios. A very handsome bachelor.  Can you believe it? A king without his Queen, I heard from the other ladies maid that he is constantly pressed to marry but after the death of his crown princess Lady Psyche he became burden by sadness and unable to meet anyone." She said with an expression of slight sadness.

"Is he good?", I ask and she nod as she continue, "yes! He gave a lot of opportunities to the people and he made the Vasilios kingdom on it's way to be an empire. But well main point, he made the kingdom even greater. " The way that Tina describe him is like his a big shot. Ofcourse he is, in a way that he is even greater than the kings before him.

"The ball for the season of coming of age is hosted by the lady of society from one of the great families here in the kingdom and the King will surely attend after all he wouldnt miss out some beautiful delicate flowers. He might find his queen and heal his heart!" She clap in a romantic anticipation as I watch her with a chuckle.
The carriage stop and the door open. We arrived at the estate of the Tempest. Tina get out first and offer me her hand to get me down as I step out she move to my side following me in the estate.
A pretty huge estate, simple but the architecture is more like of a westernian way, Corinthian pillar and curves.

"Welcome home, My lady Rosalyn. " The butler and head maid greeted and I pull out a delighted smile.