chapter nineteen

I sigh l didnt want to do it but l guess l had. "Stella and micheal you two are going into the closet!" Eveyone was cheering us on but only if they knew the truth and story behind us they would not be cheering. I gather up my courage and get up from the carpet so does micheal. we go to the closet and some people followed us. "Alright seven minutes." Shalom says with a bright smile. "Okay." We both get shoved into the tiny spaced closet and the door closes and locks. I sigh. "I dont hear kissing!" Shalom shouts. "Come on lets do it so we can get this over and done with." He whispers but l crossed my arms and l shook my head And instead l took out my phone and played an audio of kissing. "Where did you get the audio from?" He whispers. "Dont talk to me." I whisper back. We both sit down in the small closet and wait for the seven minutes to be over. And luckly it went by quickly so when the door opened l stopped the audio and quickly hid my phone. "Seven minutes is done get up." Me and micheal get up and get out of the closet. I tapped out because l used the excuse of needing to use the bathroom but the truth was that l was trying to get out of the seven minutes in heaven shit. I just hid in the kitchen and got onto my phone and played some boring games. While doing that l see mason and he came up to me. "Hey why did you leave when me and Clara were dancing?"

"Look l dont want to see you make out with someone again." He rolls his eyes and comes closer to me. "Are you jealous?" He whispers in my ear l push him back a bit. "Why would l be jealous of you?"

"Well if you are dont be." I look up at him trying to be intimidating. "I said lm not." He holds my waist and pushes me against the wall for some reason l was turned on but l pushed him away. "I dont want to do anything with you." He shrugs. "Okay." He left me there l was still pressed up on the wall and l took a breath in and out and went back to the games l was bored for pretty much half of the time so l left early and l decided to call an uber but just as l was about to do that l see mason again. "Want me to take you home?" He says with a small smile. "No." I walk away from him and call an uber the uber said that he would be there in 20 minutes. I sigh and l accepted it. "Come on its quite cold out." Mason says coming towards me. "Well lm not cold." I say scooting away from him. "Okay..." soon the uber came and l got into the car. "Where to ma'am?"

I give him my phone. "Home." I say in a low sad voice. The car starts to move and the sun was setting the day went by fast but l wasnt complaining l wanted it to be that way once l saw the people l didnt quite like l wanted to get the hell out of that party. Once l got back home l was exhausted from everything and l just wanted to relax and have a good time in my bedroom. I open the front door and close it behind me. I go upstairs and l didnt hear anyone or anything so l assumed my parents went out or something and that was confirmed when l got a message from my mom telling me that her and dad were going out to a restaurant and that l could heat up the lasagna she made before leaving. I squeal and head downstairs and get the lasagna out of fridge into the oven. I wait for a bit and soon it was done heating up. I took it out and ate the whole thing since it wasnt that big. While l was eating l heard max bark and wag his tail he looked like he wanted some of my lasanga but l didnt know if he could have a peice so inste ad l got out some leftover meat and gave it to him he really enjoyed it and stayed by my side. After eating the delicious lasagna l threw away the tin and went up to my bedroom max wanted to come with so l picked him up and brought him with me. We laid on my bed and watched some movies on netflix until l fell asleep.

I wake up the next day and hear some commotion going on downstairs. So l decided to get out of bed and l see my mom making a lot of food. "Morning mom?"

"Hey honey uhm you should get ready fast fast fast people are coming over today."

"Alright." I went upstairs and quickly showered for five minutes then l wore a nice white dress that had some palm leaves printed onto it and some white flat shoes. I was ready and it was sunny day out. I heard the door open l went downstairs and saw mason. Masons mom. Masons dad and a random woman. Masons mom runs up to me and hugs me. "Hey my sweetie."

"Hi.." l say awkwardly.

"Hello bestie!" My moms says happily. "Oh my god hello!"

"Come in come in." They all go to the backyard expect for mason. l get the chips and snacks for outside but l felt like someone was behind me l turned around and saw mason inches away from my body. "Uhm why arent you outside?"

"I wanted to talk."

"Well uhm l have to give the snack to some people." I push him out of the way and put the plate of snacks on the table outside. I head back inside and drink a cup of water. "Can we now talk?" I was suprised he was still here?
"Okay sure I guess."

"Look stella we cant keep avoiding each other after that night its just not right." He comes closer and holds onto my waist l look into his desert eyes and he looked into mine. "I have been wanting to kiss you for a long time you know?" No words came out of my mouth the only thing l did was nod he came closer and closer and soon enough his lips met mine as much as l wanted to deny it l could not l felt a connection between us two whenever we were close to each other..