46. Night Filled With Love

So as for now this story should be ending in 4 chapters. I want to write till chapter 50 but i don't have any scenarios to write on so please go ahead and flood my DMs with all type of scenarios for our AryaMaitri.

Just saying but apparently my University thinks that a good way to destress is through gifting us 18-19 year old Uni going students with lube and flavoured condoms. Any special tipni on this is most welcome > > > > > > 

This is the longest smut I could ever write. Enjoy beautiful ladies reading this one. Just a warning, don't read it in a place where your *naughty naughty* thoughts would be caught by the public. Sit and read where its you and our couple only.

ONE MONTH LATER

Aryaman and Maitri left for The States in their private jet later that week. Maitri shifted to Aryaman's penthouse and he helped her to get some stuff from her apartment.

"Mayuu" Aryaman entered the penthouse tired. He threw his office bag on the sofa and plopped beside it.

"Yeah?" She came running downstairs to greet him.

"You're back" She smiled widely.

"How was your day?" Aryaman turned around and asked her with a smile.

"It was fine. The meeting with the owner went good and he'll transfer the property onto my name soon, I've done half payment and the remaining half is after it is on my name" She ran her fingers in his hair.

"How was your day?" She asked him and felt sad seeing him work tirelessly even when the dark circles suggested otherwise.

"It went normal, nothing serious happened. Raj was being a pain in my ass so that's normal. Ohh by the way I hired a new assistant" He pulled her beside him and said.

"What happened to the old one?" She looked at him confused.

"If I tell you what happened to the last one, you'll eat me raw" He said chuckling.

"Stop testing my patience Maan and tell me clearly" She glared at him.

"She tried to seduce me" He said looking away from her.

"She what?" Maitri looked at him with an open mouth.

"Tried to seduce me so I fired her" 

"Good. Did you get seduced even for a second?" She looked at him questioningly.

"Of course not. Have you seen my wife, my Queen? She's the damn definition of perfection and you want to me to look at others?" Aryaman looked at her with a smile which made her smile too.

"These sweet talks aren't going to work on me everytime" She said looking away from him shyly.

"Let me sweet talk until they don't work anymore" He said standing up.

"By the way...sit I want to talk to you" Maitri held his hand and pushed him back on to the sofa.

"Yes your highness" He laid his head in her lap and looked up at her.

"Avi has been acting super weird these days and plus Nidhi is also avoiding my calls, you'll check on them?" She said reminding him that after they moved Avi and Nidhi's phone calls decreased and now it felt as if they were hiding something.

"I'll check on them" He said closing his eyes on her laps. She massaged his head until he slept. Chuckling at the way he slept, she stood up to prepare for dinner but the househelp had already done it.