Quinto

I never really thought about how it was going back home, didn't really have a chance to go back or communicate with whoever's left over there. I hope they're doing alright, it's been 10 years, so I'm pretty sure recovery efforts have already been put into place.

I miss my family.

I groaned as I got out of my warm bed.

Sorry bed, you will be missed.

I cracked my neck, and got started on my daily routine as usual, doing some pushups to get my heart going.

Once dressed I head downstairs.

Same old, same old, to be honest.

I got the stuff I needed ready for opening, but I felt that weird feeling again. It's one of those that builds over time, like in anticipation for a game or a fight or something. It was weird, so I took a peek.

...

Well shit.

The door burst open from the foot of an irrate Mirko.

"You could've just knocked..."

"Can it, fuck face!"

Okay, I guess she's already on one.

She looks around the place, as if she's looking for something. I don't have anything to hide this time though...

Her glare then hardens at me as she stomps towards me.

"Why are you so aggressive this early in the morning?"

"I can be however I wanna be... No funny business around here huh?"

"... No? Your kinda trespassing right now..."

"Don't care, just making sure trash isn't trying to be bigger then trash!"

Okay, that's a little much.

"Quit that shit, you woke up to catch the bus to school, didn't ya? Mama woke you up on the wrong side of the bed, shortie? I hope you packed her lunch with you."

She growled as she grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifting me with surprising strength.

I thought it was cute that she had to look up almost all the way though.

"Why don't I just take you out now? I'll be doing everybody a fucking favor! Too suspicious... To innocent!"

"Mirko. Put him down." I look past her to see one Aizawa, leaning on the doorframe.

"You shouldn't barge into people's property like that." He said in his usual monotone voice.

"I can do whatever I want... I dunno who you are." She said with a tilt of her head.

"What you can do is put the man down."

"Make me!"

Aizawa groaned hard.

"Mirko, your not going to get anything out of him from up there."

With a few seconds, she then huffed, practically throwing me aside to the floor.

"Fucking bitch..." I muttered. Throwing me on the floor like I'm some side chick...

She glared at me before turning towards the hobo standing inside.

"And who are you..."

"... Eraser Head."

"Uh huh." She immediately dismissed him as she turned to me, her feet on each side of my legs as she crouched down.

"Heh, look at you, beneath me, who's got the smart mouth now?"

"Mirko... I knew you were bold, but this is too much."