48. Vihaan-Aarchi

ONE YEARS LATER

"Aaru" Kaira called for Aarchi who was once again busy in solving her 1000 pieces puzzle. She came running down to listen to her mother who was calling for her constantly.

"Yeah?" She bounced herself on the last step.

"You've got a gift" Kaira said asking her to look at her right side. Aarchi looked in the direction Kaira pointed, and her eyes immediately brightened up seeing the gift.

"Veena" She rushed to her favorite musical instrument and let her fingers feel the body of veena. She positioned herself to hold the veena and noticed how well it fit in her arms. It was in a long time her family saw a genuine smile on her face and were happy. Her heart welled up in happiness seeing her name written on the body of the veena.

"Take my pictures Aryu bhayu" She gave him her phone and asked him to click many pictures of her.

She placed the veena down cautiously and looked at Rishav, Aryaman and Aviraj happily.

"Who got me the best gift?" She looked at them excitedly.

"You got me?" She looked at Rishav curiously with happiness reflecting in her eyes. Rishav who was extremely happy seeing his daughter be happy finally refused half-heartedly.

"You?" Her smile flattered slightly but quickly pulled up as she asked her twin brothers who again refused her. She looked at the veena with confusion.

"Did you both get me?" She asked Maitri and Nidhi who also refused. Maitri and Nidhi looked at their spouses worriedly knowing exactly who sent her the gift and why they sent the gift. Aarchi had been home since two weeks and they missed their friend and crime-partner Aarchi who had locked herself in her room and talked only when necessary.

"It has a note baby" Kaira held the note in her hand and gave it to her. Aarchi opened the note with excitement.

Aarchi's smile disappeared after reading the note which everyone in the room noticed. They slowly had started getting the ideas of what was going on and were waiting for her to tell them everything by herself even if meant a small piece of information. She called for a delivery man.

"What happened Aaru?" Rishav took the risk and asked.

"Nothing. Let me handle this my way" She stood at the door waiting for a delivery truck to come and pick the package.

"You have a pen?" She looked at all of them and asked for a pen. Aryaman gave her his pen. She sat down on the sofa and folded the note and wrote on its backside and waited impatiently.

Soon the delivery people came and she handed them the note and the veena and gave them the address to where it was supposed to be delivered.

Everyone in the hall looked at each other tensed and confused and not knowing what to do next since Aarchi kept them in dark and neither could they ask Vihaan for the details as it would present a wrong image of Aarchi infront of him.

Aarchi walked back to her room angrily. All of them sat on the sofa and looked at her walk her way back to her room.

"We need to now seriously know what is going on with her" Maitri said worried about Aarchi.

"I think its time we use our Brahmastra" Rishav said knowing how his thunderstorm is all silent. He hated every second of seeing his baby girl sad.

"I'll call him and ask him to talk to her" Aviraj stood up dialing the number. Within a few minutes, soft violin tunes were heard from Aarchi's room.