1.1 |One with Maan|

Read, vote and comment!
I have not proofread it; also, pardon me for the slow updates on all the books. I am moving, so it's a little hectic. One more chapter and I am done with this book.

——

Malvika followed Anupama to her bedroom. "I have missed you so much, bhabi," Malvika hugged her tight. "Same here," Anupama says. "I am so proud of what you've done with the restaurant. Bhai and I looked at the financial report, and we are just amazed," Malvika says. "I am just doing everything that both of you taught me. Good quality food, customer satisfaction and a happy staff," Anupama says.

"You are an excellent businesswoman," Malvika says. "Tell me what's going on in your life?" Anupama asks. "I am working hard, going to therapy and spending time with my friends and family. That's all," Malvika says. "That's good. One should stay focused and centred," Anupama says.

"What's going on with you? Has someone been flirting with my bhabi," Malvika says. "No, I am single and unwilling to mingle," Anupama says. "Everyone needs love and affection in their life," Malvika says. "I get the love from my grandchildren and sometimes the kids," Anupama says.

"But don't you want to be touched? I am also single, and I think about this. To have someone who is mine and hug therapy," Malvika says. "You can hug me," Anupama says. Malvika chuckles and hugs her. "You have been divorced for four years now. Has it been that long since you did it?" Malvika asks.

Anupama hit her on the shoulder. "Is this the type of question you should be asking me?" Anupama asks. "Devika and I talk about it because we are single women, and you are one too, so I just asked. You must think about this," Malvika says. "It's not even about sex but just being held by someone and feeling their warmth," Malvika says.

Anupama remembered last night with Anuj. She did agree with what Malvika was saying. It was nice to have someone else's body heat on hers and feel cared for. Anupama finished packing their bags, and they set off for the GuruKul. Malvika taught Anupama how to buy tickets for the subway and use it.

——

Anupama had come to the Kapadia house because it was Malti Devi's birthday. A little dinner was being held, and she had promised to back a cake for MD. Anuj followed her into the kitchen after hearing from Anupriya that "Nakul ji asked Anupama ji out on a date. " He had just walked out without hearing the remaining part.

"I heard that Nakhul asked you out on a date," Anuj says. "Yes, he did," Anupama says. "It's sad because you said no to him. He has been single for a while, but I will look for someone for him. You are not ready for a relationship," Anuj says. "I said yes," Anupama says.

"Why did you say yes? You told me that you don't have any space for love in your life," Anuj says, getting hyper. "I don't love him. I just said yes to dinner," Anupama says. "Don't go to dinner with him, but with me," Anuj says. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Anupama asked as she continued mixing the batter.

"Seema is not my girlfriend," Anuj says. "But you are sleeping with her regularly, so that's a commitment," Anupama says. Anuj held her and made her look at him. "Seema knows I don't have any feelings for her and am in love with someone else. Anupama, do you have space for love in your life?" Anuj asks her.

"I will not be why you break that woman's heart. Why don't you ask yourself what you want and stick to that?" Anupama asks. "I have always wanted you for thirty years now. I will pursue my feelings seriously from now on," Anuj kisses her forehead and leaves.

The birthday dinner went well, but hell broke loose the next day. Anupriya came storming into the dance school to talk to Anupama. "I need to talk to you," Anupriya says. "Can you give me five minutes to finish this class?" Anupama asks. "I will wait in your office," Anupriya says. Anupama finished her dance class and then went to meet Anupriya.