Epilogue

MAITRI'S PREGNANCY PHASE 

3-month pregnant Maitri walked along Aryaman to their bedroom after dinner and fun when she suddenly stopped at the entrance of the bedroom.

"Maan" Maitri stood outside their room and stopped as the couple prepared for night.

"Why are you standing there as a statue, come on?" Aryaman said turning around to find her standing at the door looking lost. He walked to her and ran his fingers on her cheek and made her look at him.

"You never apologized to me"

"About?" He looked at her confused.

"That time when we had a massive fight and you told me to pack my things and leave your room, you never apologized about it" She said with a sad pout. Aryaman remembered their first fight after marriage and looked at her for a few minutes, thinking on which battle he should pick with a woman who had tremendous mood swings.

"I didn't? Well who cares I'll do it again. I am extremely apologetic Ranisa for asking you to leave our room when you have an equal right in this room. It is our bedroom and no matter how angry we are we will never ask the other to leave the room" He bent down on his one knee and bend his head in front of her. He chose the battle he wanted to fight and knew he was winning seeing the smile of his wife's glowing face.

"Shut up and carry me in and you are forgiven Husband" She looked at him with tears. 

"How much do you cry baby?" He kissed her tears away and carried her into the bedroom and placed her gently on the bed.

"I miss the times when you'd throw me on the bed and have your way with me" Maitri said as Aryaman tucked her with the blanket.

"After a few months we can do that all again" He sat beside her and said with a smile.

"You don't even touch me anymore" She looked at him with hurt.

"I don't want to put you or our babies in danger love" Aryaman hadn't touched Maitri in that way fearing that he would lose control and hurt them.

"You won't Maan" She sat up slowly and held his hands with longingness.

"I don't trust myself" He kissed her forehead and stood up to use the washroom.

"You are so done Mr. Ranawat" Maitri looked at him with glare and muttered. She didn't understand why she had been feeling extremely horny everyday. Simple, everyday tasks would remind her of her husband and he had denied from touching her. 

She walked into the bathroom and saw Aryaman standing in the shower with his head down, thinking something seriously. Maitri ignored him and walked to the closet and discarded all her clothes in slow motion hearing the shower stop. She dressed into a white midi gown and left the robe out and looked at Aryaman standing in the closet shocked at seeing her. She smirked knowing that it was because of her deep backless gown.

 She smirked knowing that it was because of her deep backless gown