test paper

After the school driver dropped you home as you entered the house you saw jungkook sitting on the sofa with a laptop.. probably doing some work...

Without thinking twice you ran to him and jumped on him and hugged him tightly..

Jk - welcome home princess (he chuckled as he removed your shoes from your foot)

And you sat on his lap resting your head in his chest...

Jk - how was your day hmmm (kissed your forehead and said while removing your tie,ID card and socks..)

Y/n - it was ok (Said more like a whisper and then pouted and buried your face in his chest)

Jk - did something happen hmmm (caressing your hair)

You didn't respond making him worried..

Jk - bubba tell me what happened (kissed your forehead)

Y/n - you will scold me (hugged him tightly like a koala)

As he sighed..

Jk - you should tell it by yourself or if I will get to know it by someone else it will be not good (said sternly yet softly)

Y/n - oppaa (you whined)

Jk - yess now tell me before I call Jin hyung to know it ..

Y/n - first promise you won't scold me (pout)

Jk - i can't promise but I will try (closing his laptop and putting it on the table)

As you hugged him tightly and snuggled into his chest..

Jk - princess (stem)

As you looked at his serious face and pouted and then came down from his lap and opened your school bag and then took out a paper from the bag then slowly gave it to him while looking down..

Jungkook raised his eyebrows seeing your act as he looked at the paper and saw it was a test paper in which you got 5 out of 20...

As jungkook understood and sighed heavily and started to read the paper deeply and saw you just attempted 5 questions out of 10 and still 2 of the answers were wrong...

Jk- hmmm so will you mind explaining to me what this is and why you are showing this to me (folded his hand on his chest)

Y/n in mind : is he stupid or something can't he see it's a test paper in which I failed..and yeah I gave it to him to make airplane with that (as she she mentally rolled her eyes cause ofcourse she can't say this and roll his eyes infront of him right now)

Jk - where are you lost i asked you a question isn't it (lightly smack your head)

Y/n - jinniee oppaa said to give you this and take your sign... He also scolded me (said with a pouty face and whispered the last sentence)

Jk - yeah yeah he should give you a price  after this great performance of yours (rolled his eyes)and why didn't you tell me that you had a test today huhh(said with a strict voice)

As you gulped hard and looked down...

Jk - i asked something y/n (strict voice)

Y/n - i f-forgot (whispered while looking down)

As he let out a deep sigh...

Jk - what do you want me to do with you hmm (said in a stern but calm voice)

Y/n - sorry o-oppa i thought it was just a revision test so it's nothing serious (your eyes got moist as you bit your lips to stop it)

Jk - (sighed) come here kid (Said softly while spreading his arm)

As you quickly went in his embrace..
And he made you sit on his lap while you were hugging him tightly with your face buried in his chest with teary eyes while sniffing softly..

Jk - bubba You know why I'm angry (patting your back softly)

Y/n - cause i f-failed (it came more like a whisper)

Jk - no... If you will not study anything then how will you get pass hmmm ..
I'm angry because you didn't even try to pass, you didn't even tell me that you had a test maybe you were thinking it's just a revision test but still if this is your condition in a revision test then how will you pass your final hmmm (caressing your hair)

As he started to feel wet in his chest and he started to hear sobbing..

Jk - bubba i know you are not that good in it but if we will not even try then how will we get results right and then this will affect your future studies as well you know that right and we don't want that naa (kissed your forehead)

As you hugged him more tightly and started crying hard..

Y/n - s-sorry o-oppaa (said between your tears)

Jk - it's ok sometimes this happens..I know my baby can do this she is a very intelligent and brave girl right.. (kissed your forehead)

Y/n - y-you k-know j-jinniee o-oppaa d-didn't even t-talked to mee will he h-hate me now (crying hard)

Jk - no!! He will never !! How can he hate his lovely baby sis hmm!!(cupped your face and wiped your tears)

Y/n - but he didn't talk to me after giving me the test paper (pouted )

Jk - he must have some work to do.. or do you want him to scold you infront of the class huhh ?? And you were saying he scolded you?(Raised his eyebrows)

Y/n - yeah it's more than a scolding (pouted)

Jk - (sighed) now go and freshen up you are looking like a tomato (said looking at your red face pouty face which was because of crying)

Y/n - yeah yeah (rubbing your eyes a little harshly)

But jungkook held your hand and flicked your forehead..

Y/n - what!! (Rubbed your forehead)

Jk - you will hurt yourself dumbo (lightly smack your head)

Y/n - I'm not a dumbo you are dumbo (rolled your eyes)

Jk - huhh what did you say (playful frown)

Y/n - khehe nothing (nervous laugh)

As you ran to your room..
While jungkook chuckled looking at your small figure running...

............
To be continued...

Please share you reviews and opinions in comments :)..

Thanks for reading <3333