1. CHAINS THAT BIND ME

A/N: Plz vote before you start reading🙏🏾

[THIRD PERSON]

A punch came out of nowhere, but it caused Lupine to stagger back at least one step. But there was no pain. There was never any pain, but it's not like a human can really do much harm to him anyways. He can't actually feel pain anyways, so It doesn't really matter if he gets hurt.

"You fucking freak." The brunette said as he shook his hand in the air, like that was actually gonna stop the pain that was coursing through his hand. "What the fuck are you made of?"

Lupine just looked at him with a blank expression on his face. He really didn't have time for being in this dumb situation right now. The day is already long and when the full moon comes out tonight, He's gonna have to been chained up and ready or he might hurt someone, again.

He could all ready fell his instincts getting restless at the thought of tonight, getting to transform even though he won't be able to run around freely. It's not like his uncle would ever consider letting him run free anyways. Plus Lupine doesn't really know how to control his instincts when he transforms, so it would be better for everyone if he's chained up.

"What do you want?" Lupine asked, his tone void of emotions, and his expression expressionless.

"To beat your ass?" A smirk made its way onto the brunettes face. "For fun of course. My friends dared me and you know I ain't no pussy." He said and a group of 3 dudes and 2 females laughed behind him.

"For fun, huh? You came and interru—" Lupine didn't get the chance to finish his sentence, another punch was delivered to his face. Red and warm liquid start to leak slowly from Lupines nose.

Ugh this bastard. He chose the wrong fucking day to fuck with me.

Lupine pinched his noise for a moment, hoping it would stop bleeding. After it had finally stopped bleeding, he looked the brunette in his dark brown eyes.

"You fucking bastard. You gonna fucking pay for that." Lupine rushed him to the ground and start punching, trying his hardest to not let his wolf's instincts kick in.

Punch.

Punch.

Punch.

Punch.

Pun—

Lupine'a last punch got interrupted. One moment he was punching the dude and the next second he was being sent flying to the floor from begin tackled. 4 dudes punching at him as he lay there motionless.

It doesn't hurt so it's not like he really has to do much about them hitting him right away.

He just laid there, the punches littering his body, mainly his face. But no once did he feel the punches. Not once did he feel the damage they cause. And not once did he feel the pain or pressure of the punched and kicks they litter his body with.

"This fucking freak." One of them said.

"He's creepy." Another said.

"I don't know why he still goes here, no one even talks to him." Another said.

"He's so fucking weird. He's just lying there motionless and uninflected, like he doesn't even feel the pain."

"I don't know what his mother or father was thinking, sending this weird ass freakish ass bastard to our school." The brunette was speaking. "She must be dumb to think sending her freak of a son to school, he looks like he needs to be in the nut house, with all that crazy ass white hair on his head. He didn't even dye or style it to make it look decent." They laughed as they all continued to punch Lupine, Lupine who still just laid there motionless. "I bet he looks like his ugly ass mother. She was probably in the nut house for a while, while she was pregnant with this freak and that's probably why her son came out looking like such a fucking monster."