My eyes darted to what is in front of me, a beautiful lady with red wavy curls that reaches to the back of her knees, eye that look like a fox that any man who look at this eyes is like a lured sailor. Me, as Rosalyn felt so new.

"my lady, you look exquisite!", Tina expressed as she finish putting one last pin to my hair. A flower design by white diamond, the family color of the Tempest. White. combine with light purple accent, it looks so pastel in the eye yet it does not compose calmness as well. Rosalyn Tempest wore this color so well that it enamored the eye and never look away, at least that is how it affected me.

Tina clasp his hand with the palm makes its sound that caught my attention back to reality, to my new reality. "My lady, it is time." I gave her a clear nod and walked towards the door with the heavy cascading fabric that followed to my every move. As I reach the steps, Tina aided the fabric cascade as I take my steps down.

"Very good." Father said as he give an approval look and I made a courtsy to him. "Father." I greeted as the evening started to start he lend me his arm. "Come, being this late is fashionable but too much would be scandalous." In modern times it is considered to be a sarcasm but in this era it happens to be a scheme.
Imagine, a gorgeous lady coming through the big doors of the party late catching every nobles attention. As embarrassing as it sounds this scheme is often played by nobles and some veterans take it as a challenge for the start of the seasons.
This thoughts paired with the tight corset only made my stomach hurl and breath unevenly, it is good that the duke does not want anyones company while traveling. However, every travels is friends with bumpy roads. At last bounce of the carriage my stomach felt no good and started tormenting me for its innards threats.

Just amazing.

"Lady!", Tina who's job to assist me the whole night look at me concerning. "Do you need to puke?" She look out the window as if her eyes search for something. I wave my hand dismissively. Having a vomit breath would be bad impression to the nobles, i must not puke.

"Let the air in, just open the window and curtain." She nod and did what I said in haste she then bring out her hand fan and started directing the air to me which relieved me a bit as I release a sigh.

"Couldn't we take the corset out next time?" She shake her head and her eyes hold as if thats the most immoral thing I could ever requested. "Dear god no. Corset is to protect you and make you look refine miss."
Due to the lack of oxygen and the ribs that tries to poke my innards I only give her a small frickle smile. "Lets talk about that next time." I groan in slight pain.
In another few minutes the man open the door, he seem to be dress in a red staff attire and refine body posture. "Miss." Tina look at me with relieved smile as she get out first and the man waited for me to get down the carriage with his back facing to me. I only look at Tina in confusion and the man cleared his throat from thw obvious delay.
The maid peek an eye to me and hand sign me to put my hand to his shoulder as I get down safely. It was more on an obvious way of hand sign but I did only that and a butler from his side welcomed us with a slight bow. "Daughter of the Duke Tempest?"

"Indeed." He raise a brow as he survey what I was wearing and breath a whole new once and extended his welcoming arm. "Please this way to the ball."
As we step in he too follow beside.

"I was told you wouldn't come due to some poor managing of time. " my eyes only went to him once but the next became honest.

"I didn't know a butler can comment such ridiculousness." He glance at me subtly as I said that in a way of a passing thought. "As the head butler, I deeply apologize. " He stop near the door and open the banquet door revealing a room with three more open huge door while other nobles that came on time started dancing and chatting. "Please enjoy."