1.

Mom: (shouting from the kitchen) Rise and shine, sleepyhead! The sun's up, the birds are chirping, and I've already burnt the toast twice!

???: (mumbling from under the covers) Five more minutes, Mom. I'm trading with my dreams for an extension.

Mom: (rolling her eyes) trading with your dreams? Last I checked, they don't accept late payments!

Son: (half-conscious) Can't I just hit the snooze button on life for a bit?

Mom: (playfully exasperated) Sure, as long as you don't mind waking up in the year 2050!

Son: (groaning) Fine, fine. But can you bring the breakfast to me? I promise not to sleep-eat.

Mom: (chuckling) Oh sure, I'll just airlift it to your bedside, shall I? Maybe add a side of bacon parachute?

Son: (grinning) That actually sounds pretty great. But seriously, I'm getting up now... zzz.

Mom: (mock gasping) Did you just sleep-talk? I think I heard you order breakfast in your dreams!. I seriously started to think are you my son or not?.

yoongi: what else i came in this world??do you downloaded me??

mom : come down i will shut your mouth by stuffing cat sh!t !!

yoongi :come on mom!!!>>

 Life can be like a rollercoaster, you know? Some folks cruise through it like it's a walk in the park, while others are weighed down by responsibilities and debts. Then there are the hard workers, finding joy in the daily grind. But in the mix, there's a special breed—the lucky ones born into a world of luxury and excess. That's where Yoongi fits in—a rich kid living the high life, surrounded by everything money can buy.

Yoongi's got it all handed to him on a silver platter. With his cocky smirk and confident strut, he passes through life like he owns the place. But there's a darker side to him too—a wild streak that knows no bounds.

He's a real tough guy, leaving a trail of heartbreak and disappointment wherever he goes. To him, innocence is just a game, and love is nothing but a distraction.

With his posse of rich friends, Yoongi's like the king of the castle. Everywhere he goes, he's the center of attention. Girls can't get enough of him—they're drawn to his charm and the thrill of his dangerous vibe. They throw themselves at him, hoping to be the one to finally catch his eye.

But deep down, behind that tough exterior, Yoongi's lonely. No amount of money or fame can fill the hole in his heart. So he keeps chasing after thrills, trying to fill the void in his soul.  

PHONE RINGING

yoongi: the fvck is wrong with people donot even let my precious shit out of my body peacefully!!

~after checking the phone annoying expressions were visible on his face!!~

yoongi : that ungrateful bitch!!WHAAAAAT??

~a shivering voice reached his ear~

???: yoongi where..where are you??

yoongi: why are you still feeling horny?? wasnt last night enough for you b!tch??

????: donot say like that yonngi i..i ...iam....!!

yoongi: FOR FVCK SAKE STOP HAMMERING LIKE A FVCKING VIOLION!!!

???: yoongi.. i want you to meet my mom and dad!!

yoongi: and who you think slut i will do that??

????: you told me l..last night that you love me??