Chapter 1

Din Djarin

Luke Skywalker

Grogu  

College AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Din Djarin has faced many challenges in his life, despite being only being 28. He has to juggle his education, work, and the responsibility of being a single father to his eight-year-old child, Grogu. Despite the difficulties, Din remained focused oon his goals and is currently in his third year of college, majoring in graphic design.

One day, while at a cafe on their college campus, Din meets Luke Skywalker, another third-year student who is studying multimedia. As they got to know each other, they discovered their shared love of art, music, and movies. They also found  a passion for helping others, and together they decided to volunteer at a local charity that helps disadvantaged children.

As Din and Luke's  friendship deepened, Din invited Luke over to his home to meet Grogu. Grogu is a bright and curious child, who was fascinated by Luke's stories about his studies and interests. Din's mother, who helped care for Grogu when Din was in class, was impressed by how well Luke interacted with the young child.

Over time, Din and Luke's relationship evolved into a romantic one. They spent hours exploring the city, trying new restaurants, and taking long walks. Luke became a fixture in Din's life, supporting him  in his studies and helping to care for Grogu when Din was busy at work.

Despite his initial hesitation to date, Din found himself falling for Luke's kindness, patience, and compassion. one day, he mustered the courage to ask Luke out, hoping that he felt the same way. To his delight, Luke accepted and they went  out for the evening, leaving Grogu with Din's mom. Din felt a sense of ease and comfort around Luke that he had never experienced before. Luke, in turn, was drawn to Din's dedication to his studies and his unwavering commitment to being a good father to Grogu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Started: January 21, 2024

Ended: February 11, 2024 

Finished at 10:12 p.m.