4. WINSTON ACADEMY PT ll

A/N: Plz vote before you start reading🙏🏾
WARNING: This chapter contains homophobic slurs.

[Third Person/Asher]

                    "Asher get up!" Kyle yell from down stairs.  "Hurry up or we're gonna be late for school!"

At the sound of Kyle's voice Asher sat up from his comfortable sleeping position, He yawned before doing a small stretch and then quickly sliding out the bed.

Once he stood up he full stretch, stretching every muscles he could before walking towards his walk-in closet. Asher picked out a pair of Black ripped jeans, a grey muscle shirt, a black leather jacket and a pair of steel toe boots.

Asher grabbed his outfit of choice and walk to the joined bathroom. He placed the clothes on the counter, adjusted the water to his liking before getting in.

10 minutes later...

After he showered and packed his clothes, he walked down stairs and placed his suitcase near the stairs. After he gets out of school, he's going to come home and finish packing and move into the dorms at the academy again.

"Finally you come down stairs." Kyle said as Asher sat down on the counter in front of his cup of AB negative

"Shut up."

"Okay. Okay. No need to be so snappy." Kyle said as he raised his hand up in mock surrender.

Asher just gave him a blank stare before rolling his eyes slightly, and then continuing to sip on his cup of AB.

***

Asher and Kyle arrived at school.

Good old Winston academy. Asher let out a heavy sigh. He really just did not want be there right now. All the drama, and people who feel the need to follow him everywhere and pretend they're friends. But all they're really doing is trying to raise their social status.

And then theirs annoying bully's who bully people so they can feel like they're important. And then theirs—

"Ash baby." Asher girlfriend Sora called from behind him. Asher turned towards her voice, a happy bright smile plastered across, her face, her fangs showing slightly. It's been a month since he's seen her last. Sora and her family went on vacation over the last month of break. So the only good thing about coming back to this place for Asher was that he got to see his girl again.

"Hey babe." Asher said, a sly smirk plastered on his face, he place a kiss on her lips.

A kiss that was suppose to be simple, turned into something more, a very passionate and heated kiss in the court yard.

Asher finally ended the kiss, looping his arms over her shoulder and pulled her close as they walked to first period.

Good old Winston academy, huh? Asher sighed heavily again.Winston academy was in away a safe place for supernaturals, well that's what anyone would think at first. Once you come here you find out how different the place is, compared to what you thought it would be.

The royals and nobles look down on the commoner and lower ranks, and the teachers and staff are biased and want to stay on the nobles and royals good sides. Bullies roam the school hurting students.
They get in trouble for it, but if they're of royal or noble birth then their punishment is definitely gonna be a lot lighter than it should be.

At most they'll get suspended for 2 days. Even though the headmasters are know to be just, they can't be to completely strict with a punishment when It comes to nobles or royals. If something happens and members of another race take it the wrong way, it could lead to another bloody war. But this time it would be supernatural vs supernatural, instead of supernatural vs blood hunters.