2.

~yoongi pov~

huhh...what a pitiable b!tch!!she thinks her curse will on me hell nahhhh!!she is sick and her thoughts are also sick!!~

yoongi: you think that gonna work on me??

minha: not now but soon karma will hit you yoongi..and you will be left helpless..you will be begging for forgiveness but it will be too late!!

yoongi : he scoffed at her words and spoke...not even a single woman whom i fvcked .. never ever i went on my knees for them..they are the one who served me...you think a boy who never said soory even to his parents...you think i will be that helpless??

minha: donot spat that words which you regret badly !!

yoongi : i wont but this time get the fvck out of m face i donot wanna se you anymore!!!

~he pushed her harshly she dropped on the ground and her knee started to bleed~

minha: "Regret will shadow your every step, Min Yoongi," she murmured, her voice a haunting melody that lingered in the air, her words a  blend of allure and regret.

~time skips at class!!~

yoongi:why that teacher is so annoying ..!he whispered yelled at jhope who was sitiing besides him..that teacher was continuously eyeing yoongi which he did not liked a bit!!

jhope:so what so wrong in this..you do not wanna bless yourself with another soul??heraing the sarcasm in his voice yoongi got annoyed ... because he knew jhope do not like his bad habits...being realistic. He do not like yoongi being a fvck and playboy..he is always worried for his hyung yoongi understands that but he being him never gave shit about it!!

yoongi : what tho you are always saying that shit again and again??perhaps are you jealous??huh?? do you like me??tell me i wont mind it!!he said and a teasing tone was clear in his voice!!

jhope:cut the crap hyung!!you know what i was saying and why you do not even unders---!!

yoongi:do not start your motor again.. its my fault i gave race it !!sorry now focus on the lect---!!he was interrupted by the teacher~

teacher:yoongi seems you are focused on somewhere else when something worth is in front of you!!she looked at jhope side eying him and he was quick to understand that she misunderstood him!!

jhope:its not like what you are thin---!!

yoongi: yes im focused on something else!!and yes... what are you talking about something worth!!!i donot look anything worthy just i look at the board filled with information thats worth for it!!

~he smirked the teacher looked annoyed because she understood he was teasing her!!

teacher: i want you to meet in my cabin after the class yoongi!!

~he rolled his eyes being frustrated  with the situation!!after the lecture ended yoongi went straight to his teacher cabin and spoke!!~

yoongi: yes miss you called me!!sensing rudeness in his voice the teacher turned towards her as yoongi gazed her up and down feeling something usual from her like the oyher girls.. and that feeling was lsut!!~

teacher: thats not the way you talk to your teacher MR YOONGI!!~she said in a extreme seductive voice that yoongi just wanted to crak up on her~

yoongi: what you want??~thats the question she was waiting to be asked by yoongi~

teacher: ATTENTION!!attention from you yoongi!!!i heard you are most popular among girls??you...you gave them what they need??

yoongi : are not you my respected teacher ..older than me giving me beautiful lessons of my life??yooni smirked looking at her pissed face...and felt his pride going on clod 9~