NEW STORY!

I welcome you all to join me in a new journey of love where we'd see Vihaan and Aarchi grown on to each other, surpassing heartbreaks, misunderstandings and most importantly slowly winning each other's trust.

VIHAAN MALHOTRA25-year-old man of his words. Calm and composed with a face of Adonis. A neurosurgeon by profession who can both save lives and also take lives. Not one of those who become cold and dark after a broken heart, instead a man who channelizes his energy in something worthful.

AARCHI RANAWAT23-year-old girl who wears her heart on her sleeves. Extremely shy and slightly naughty with the innocence of Astraea. A blooming nutritionist who believes all diseases could be cured if correct food is to be eaten. She closed the doors to love long time ago but left a small window open for the one who would fit through it and enter her heart.

Red String Of Fate

The two people connected by the red string of fate are destined lovers, regardless of time, place or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle but will never break.

Such is the fate of two souls that were drowned in love and what remained were the dead bodies of their love floating on the surface of the ocean. They stood at two ends of the red string of fate, tying them in one thread.

"Everyone says you'll fall in love again but since when does the wet soil smell like that when it rained the first time?" He asked him looking at her from his cup of coffee.

"Not every boat deserves to sail in the ocean, some are destined to drown" She replied looking into his eyes.