Good News

Hello readers...

Today I am very proud and emotional of myself. Our story Emotionally detached has become a part of top 10 in India 

When I started this story, I wasn't very sure of how I was going to execute it

When I started this story, I wasn't very sure of how I was going to execute it. I had finished Emotionally Unavailable around last year December and then you all requested for Aryaman's story and I thought to give it a go.

The plot of this story was inspired from a wedding I was attending in December last year. As I watched the couple go around the sacred fires I heard the aunties behind me talking about how the groom owned many restaurants and party plots in India but had moved out of India to Canada and had taken up the profession of a photographer while the girl was also in Canada a banker.

That is when my brain churned and I developed the plot for this story. As you all by now have realized that my stories are based on reality with a heavy dose of fairytale love. I like to address some important issues through my writing because I feel that stories educate us more than the textbooks do. It is through stories we learn how to make judgements and develop social skills.

I had read it somewhere that writing shouldn't be about good or bad it should just be impactful and hence I try to do my very best to make my writing worth your while.