7. DARK FORCES AT WORK

A/N: Plz vote before you start reading🙏🏾

1 month later...

[Third Person]

"The boy has been taken and is now attending Winston Academy, under headmaster Vince's guidance." The figure said, her voice dark as she bowed on one knee, while looking up at her master.

"Fuck!" The mysterious man cursed loudly.
"I thought we had him, and now you're telling me we're gonna have to get through a whole fucking academy of supernaturals." The man groaned loudly, his voice echoed through out the large room.

"Yes sir." The woman spoke timidly, hoping not to piss her master off further.

"Fine!" The man yelled. "I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way. Get ready, I think it's time for you to go back to school." A wicked smirked played across the man's face, as the moon light shined through the open window. The light bounced off his fangs, the man's eyes as black as night. "I'm gonna have you  perform and infiltration for me, if you don't mind." And then the evil man laughed.

***

[Third Person/Lupine]

"Raises your stance." True told Lupine as they ready themselves for another round of sparing.

"Go!" True called out, and those moment True rushed at Lupine.

Lupine dodged the jab, doing a quick spinning move to try and deliver an elbow to True's face.

But True manage to grab his elbow before it landed, pushing Lupine's body spinning back the way it came.

Lupine stumbled a few steps, before gaining his balance and jumping back a few more steps before fixing his stance. Lupine rushing at True again. Lupine's threw a jab to True his face, which True caught. Before throwing a jab of his own, landing it right in Lupine's gut.

Lupine didn't feel the pain at all, and before True could pull his arm back, Lupine grabbed it. Lupine quickly turned around, place True arm over his shoulder before Sling him over his shoulder.

True landed on the ground hard, he released a groan of pain, but was quickly back up on his feet in seconds.

True charged at Lupine's, throwing a punch followed by a kick towards Lupine's side. Lupine manage to block the punch, but not the kick. The kick throw Lupine off balance and True took advantage of that and managed to tackle Lupine to the ground.

"I give up." Lupine breath out, his breath heavy and tired.

A smirk played on True's face, before he released Lupine and stood up. He reached out a hand, helping Lupine off the ground.

Lupine's dusted himself off before looking up at True with a slight smile on his face.

"You won again. Fuck! I'm never gonna be able to beat you." Lupine meant for his voice to sound annoyed, but he couldn't help the smile that spread on his face.

"Yes you will, you just need a little more practice." True said before turning to leave, Lupine not far behind.

Over the past few month, trainer Skype has been pairing everyone in six period. The person that they were partnered with on the second day of school, that will be their training partner for the rest of the 1st semester. Well except Kyle and Drew, those two got switch and paired with someone else.

Since Mr. Skype has been making everyone pair and train, Lupine and True have gotten close. Lupine has also learn quite a few moves from True.

They've become close and over all, they become...friends? That might not be the right word to put it, but they've trained together and sometimes talked outside of the classes they have together.